Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

D&C sorta...

I went into the Dr. a week ago to find out if my HCG levels had went down since last week. I'd had a natural miscarriage and I thought I should be able to try again soon. Come to find out, my HCG had tripled since the week before. I had to do a blood draw and another ultrasound, and my levels had triped again since the week before. They also found out my baby was alive and growing in my tube. My fiance and I decided to do laproscopic surgery. They admitted me that night and prepared me for surgery.

They got the baby out and removed two cysts on my left ovary. I woke up in my room, and I don't remember much. I remember hearing they got everything out and it was ok. They saved my tube and everything looked good to try again in 6-12 weeks. I also remember my mom feeding me ice chips. My fiance stayed with me in the hospital. He's been so sweet worrying about me and taking care of me.

I go back tomorrow to see my doctor post-surgery. I'm hoping things went well and my HCG has dropped considerably. I'm feeling pretty good about how things are going with my healing physically and emotionally. Now that I know the next steps and know I can try again, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hoping for good news tomorrow. Pray for me!

*"Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

EDD 12/24/11, M/C 5/08/11 at 6 weeks

Re: D&C sorta...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"