3rd Trimester
Options

Baby dropping?

I think the baby might be starting to drop. I am a lot hungrier than usual and heartburn isn't as consistant. I haven't been taking weekly pcs so I cant tell that way although DH thinks he noticed a difference. How can you tell? And if he did drop does that mean he will come early? I still have 2 weeks till full term.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby dropping?

• Options

Your baby can drop...without actually being engaged in your pelvis- which is where I am at (and have been for at least 2 weeks)

We did notice a change in my belly....but the biggest sign was the pressure on my pubic bones- almost to the point where I feel the need to waddle- not that I am waddling lol

• Options
    With me I can tell by the way my tummy looks. Instead of big and wide, I am big and straight out..if that makes any sense. I actaully have a "waist" again, if you can call it that. I can also breath a little better.

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like my LO has droped.  I have much more room on my upper torso - my boobs don't rest on my bump any more! :-)  Although surprisingly I have had more heartburn  :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can tell by the way my clothes are fitting. My non-maternity pj pants have to be worn wayyyy low these days :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"