Nurseries and Baby Gear

City Mini Sales???

Hey!  We love our city mini double so much that we're planning to purchase a single one for baby #3.  Everywhere i look Baby Jogger seems to be excluded from sales/promotions etc.  has anyone gotten a good deal on one recently?  I'm wondering if i should just buy it from Albeebaby.com and get it shipped for free or hold out a little longer (i'm due in august).  Any suggestions of stores to stalk would be greatly appreciated ;)

Re: City Mini Sales???

• albeebaby is the cheapest ive found so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemomranda:
    albeebaby is the cheapest ive found so far.

this

I got an e-mail it said they were on sale this weekend. 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • The best place I have found was AllModernBaby.  Their prices were comparable to AlbeeBaby, but they have a 10% off code that did not exclude baby jogger and free shipping.  They had the best overall price (once you factored in the code) for the city mini double, so I ordered from them and had a good experience.  I had the stroller within a week.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • emwal23emwal23 member
    I got mine at Buy Buy Baby and I used the 20% off coupon. I know it says that Baby Jogger is excluded but the cashier didnt even look at it. Worth a shot!
    My St. Patrick's day baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • letsgostrolling.com has the regular City Minis in stock, but if you use the code 'gimmee10' it takes the price down to $215.99 with free shipping ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got the City Elite at Albeebaby on cyber Monday last year using the 20% off code. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm planning to get it from Amazon with the 10% registry completion discount. They don't charge tax and shipping is free.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"