3rd Trimester

Missing my Mum

I am having a really bad and blue day today. There are all sorts of questions I would love to be able to ask my Mum today. I miss her so much. Have been full of stress and sadness. Just wish there was someone who could look after me. Was sitting in the tub crying out of sheer frustration and exhaustion. I am hoping that with the birth some of my hormones will dissipate -- the rollercoaster is a bit exhausting.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Missing my Mum

• I'm so sorry. :(  I know it sucks right now, but she is with you in spirit.  I hope your day gets better. *hugs*
  • I'm so sorry your feeling so blue. Your mom is definitely always with you in spirit and maybe it would help to write down your thoughts or questions in a notebook as a way of connecting with her.

Just try and remember that with every blue or "down" day we have a bright sky is around the corner. Unfortunately it doesn't quite seem fair that we have to go through the tough days to appreciate the good. Feel better! I'll keep you in my thoughts today and send along happy vibes Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • jc&catjc&cat member

Hugs to you! I am in the same boat and will say once your LO is here, there will be good and bad days (more on the good side!). No one can take her place but you'll see she'll make her presence known in places you may not expect. It made me smile when DS seemed to bring her around more. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am really sorry. I know how you feel because I lost my mom about a year and half ago to ovarian cancer.  I miss her everyday but so much more now that I have become pregnant. Sometimes I get to thinking how unfair it is that I don't get to have her with me and that she will never get to meet her first grandchild and also how unfair it is that my child will never get to know what its like to have a grandma, because my DH's mom has passed on too . . . but I know I am by far not the only one in this situation.  My point was I think the best thing to do is just let yourself cry it out when you feel like you need to, I always feel better afterwards. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"