January 2011 Moms

Your LO's Personality

I know we find everything our LO's do precious, but if you had to pinpoint one thing that melts your heart the most what would it be?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Your LO's Personality

• Right now I would have to say that my fave is when she wakes from her mid-morning nap I will roll her onto my chest and she will smile her biggest smiles and we'll cuddle a good five minutes. I love my little snugglebug!

• When she gets frustrated or is sick of a certain activity, she blows raspberries.  At first she'll just do it in the middle of other talking, squealing, etc, but after a while she's like, *pbbt!* *pbbt!* *pbbt!*, gets drool all down her front.  It kills me, and I laugh at her, which makes her more frustrated... lol. 

She's clearly inherited her momma's sarcasm gene.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • mchupiemchupie member
    She flails her arms and legs like crazy when she is happy or excited.  She is hardly ever staying still!  So cute.
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • When he wakes up from his naps he's all grumpy and fussy, but as soon as he sees my face and I say "good morning!" he busts out his biggest smiles and giggles! And he does this bashful thing where he turns his head when he's smiling. LOVE!
  • imageamandabrown530:
    When he wakes up from his naps he's all grumpy and fussy, but as soon as he sees my face and I say "good morning!" he busts out his biggest smiles and giggles! 

This exactly! Melts my heart! 

• My little guy has started laughing hysterically in the past couple days. It is so cute. He has always enjoyed making faces at me and flirting to get DH and I to laugh, but now he is the ones laughing at us! I love it!!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Most of the time, she had the biggest smile on! If she gets upset, it is not too long and she is smiling soon after. I love that about her. Very happy baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • When I am holding this with his head by my shoulder (as if to burp him) and our cheeks are touching - I can feel his cheek puff up when he smiles. It's so cute!!
  • Well first off he has an amazing temperment and has sence day one. I dont think we could have been more blessed with such a great first baby.

He smiles all the time. It is amazing to wake up in the morning, he will already be awake in his PnP next to the bed and he will look at me and get a HUGE grin on his face. That has to be one of the greatest sight! Make for a great day!

• I love that we co-sleep because when she wakes up in the morning and she sees my face, she instantly smiles and grins at me. Then she starts to babble in the morning and it's so darn sweet. I hope she is like this every morning as she gets older.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"