D.C. Area Babies

Lost list of gifts from DS' birthday...

I do not know what happened to it.  DS' birthday was two weeks ago and I have got to get TU notes out.  So I decide to do it this morning and of course, the list of who gave what has gone missing!!!  There were like 5 kids there from school (daycare) and I don't remember who gave what.  Now what??  I hate the idea of writing a generic thank you, but I suppose it is better than no TU at all?  Any thoughts on how to word it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lost list of gifts from DS' birthday...

• Dear x,

Thanks so much for celebrating my birthday with me!  I really appreciate the gift you gave me - I've had so much fun playing with everything I received at the party. But I especially enjoyed spending time with my friends.  See you soon!

Signed,
    DS

(of course, written from kid's perspective) 

Good luck, I hate when that happens and I'm really bad about getting TYs out in a timely fashion...and birthday presents...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think a generic TU is totally acceptable. lists get lost... that is just life. No worries!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemembrn:

Dear x,

Thanks so much for celebrating my birthday with me!  I really appreciate the gift you gave me - I've had so much fun playing with everything I received at the party. But I especially enjoyed spending time with my friends.  See you soon!

Signed,
    DS

(of course, written from kid's perspective) 

Good luck, I hate when that happens and I'm really bad about getting TYs out in a timely fashion...and birthday presents...

This is perfect.  Thank you so much!  Yeah, I'm really late with some other random thank you's that I owe people, but I wanted to get these out first.  I keep telling myself that I would still appreciate a thank you from someone, even if I got it really late!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"