Pregnant after 35

After nearly 2 years of charting BFP

Not new to the board but it has been a while...on last Thursday cycle 23 CD26 I felt nauseated, and had extremely bad lower back pain... without a second thought I decided to take a HPT (when you've been trying as long as we have HPT are normal stock, in the cabinet) and to my (happy)surprise it was positive. 

Looking back at my charting I am about 4 week today, because the first day of my last cycle was 5/1/2011 but that cycle was very light and very short. However I never thought anything of it then, but looking back I was very fatigued over the last month, I would come home from work and fall a sleep something I normally do not do, I also had a lot of heart burn, and nausea.

If I adjust back in my charting to my April cycle 22 which was 100% normal beginning on 4/2/2011 I could be 8 weeks today.

Guess I will call the doctors office on Tuesday and schedule my appointment I will give them the information and go from there.   I know my doctor schedules 8 weeks out but if I could be 8 weeks now she may take me in early.

Wish me luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: After nearly 2 years of charting BFP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"