Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

what is considered an Implantation dip?

I'm curios how an implantaion dip is clasified. Is it just a slight dip in temp or a larg shift? My temp dipped .2 degrees this morning at 5 DPO. I know what little dip that early doeant mean implantaion, it just got me thinking what one would look like.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what is considered an Implantation dip?

• Options
    I think usually a dip means that it went below your coverline. I think you can search for implantation dip charts in the FF gallery. And thank goodness you know it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options

Fertility Friend says it considers a minimum dip of 0.3 F

Just type "implantation dip" in the search bar and it'll take you to the FAQ's about it :) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's not really a dip in my opinion. Also, the implantation dip thing is a myth. There's extra estrogen in the body around 3-6 DPO and many people get an extra dip at that time because of it, pregnant or not.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

imagejuliane2004:
    That's not really a dip in my opinion. Also, the implantation dip thing is a myth. There's extra estrogen in the body around 3-6 DPO and many people get an extra dip at that time because of it, pregnant or not.

see my 2 previous cycles. This happened to me both times 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Options
    imagejuliane2004:
    I had no idea. Good to know! Thanks for the info ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"