February 2012 Moms
Options

I think my dog knows I'm pregnant.

He hasn't left my side for about a week now. Smile Whatever room I'm in, he follows me, then sits directly next to my chair. Sometimes he sits up, puts his head in my lap and just looks at me. He's never done this before, at least not this much! I love it! (He would be the coonhound in my pic.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think my dog knows I'm pregnant.

• Options
    Oh that's so cute! I had heard of that before but I haven't noticed my girl acting any differently around me. Maybe because she's already a big cuddle bug!Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww! Last time around my pups started acting differently around 7-8w.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    D'aww, I wonder if my Chihuahuas will do anything. lol
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Lena122Lena122 member
    I have 3 dogs and 2 cats (a zoo , I know) and I'm wondering if and when they'll start acting differently. Hopefully soon because my pups can be a little rough sometimes!
  • Options

imageLena122:
    I have 3 dogs and 2 cats (a zoo , I know) and I'm wondering if and when they'll start acting differently. Hopefully soon because my pups can be a little rough sometimes!

Hahaha, we have 2 dogs and 3 cats (plus 2 outdoor cats and a bevy of other animals). People tell me I have a zoo all the time!

• Options
    My dog's behavior hasn't changed, but one of our three cats (yes, we have a zoo) has been stuck to me like glue.  All of a sudden, a week or so ago, he decided he constantly wants to sit on my lap.  He was never this cuddly before.  Now, if he can't get to my lap, he finds some way to sit near me.  It's quite adorable.  He's the most sensitive of all of our animals, so I think he might be tuned into the changes going on.  I'm pretty sure he knew before I did.

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Options
    noryangnoryang member
    I've heard this from a bunch of women on this board - so far my dogs either don't care or are oblivious. I won't be sad if they want a little more cuddle from time to time.
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options
    My pug is doing the same thing! He won't leave my side!! It is sweet but I can see it getting on my nerves soon :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"