January 2011 Moms
Options

Wow, it's a slow night around here...

I guess that's a good thing b/c I'm pumping then going to bed...and I won't feel like I'm missing too much fun!

Oh, what has life come to?? When an exciting MEMORIAL DAY weekend is pumping on the couch, with Mob Wives on the tube, and The Bump on the computer?? LO feel asleep super early tonight (6 o'clock) so I don't know what's in store the rest of the night and I need to catch zzzz's before I find out!

Anyone else having an exciting Memorial Day Weekend?? (You can answer this as a sarcastic question OR for real :) 

Re: Wow, it's a slow night around here...

• Options
    MrsYamMrsYam member

Yeah... real exciting around here! :)

Hubby is working nights this weekend, so he's gone from 5pm to 5:30am. Just me and the girls! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If H was home he would have had a 4 day weekend. Buuuut he's not, so I'm doing pretty much the same as you. The neighbors are being crazy loud outside and have already woken up DD once. If this keeps up, she's gonna be sleeping in her swing in the livingroom.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    If H was home he would have had a 4 day weekend. Buuuut he's not, so I'm doing pretty much the same as you. The neighbors are being crazy loud outside and have already woken up DD once. If this keeps up, she's gonna be sleeping in her swing in the livingroom.
    I would probably call the cops. I don't know how you put up with them! (I'm guessing these are the same people you talked about in your other post)
  • Options

imageMrsLynnyD:
    imageSweetHurricane:
    I would probably call the cops. I don't know how you put up with them! (I'm guessing these are the same people you talked about in your other post)

Yeah, they're the same people. Who the eff loads a moving van at 10pm? One guy threw a diaper genie bag full of diapers across the parking lot... he picked it up after he saw me glaring at him out the window. I don't know how they get away with being so obnoxious when one of the management office ladies lives in our building.

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

imageMrsLynnyD:
    imageSweetHurricane:

Yeah, they're the same people. Who the eff loads a moving van at 10pm? One guy threw a diaper genie bag full of diapers across the parking lot... he picked it up after he saw me glaring at him out the window. I don't know how they get away with being so obnoxious when one of the management office ladies lives in our building.

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh...simply because on occasion I've had the desire to throw it down the stairs at my H! LOL He would NOT find that funny though (neither would I if I were on the receiving end). But that trash bag is so funny looking. Makes me chuckle every time I see him change it!

As for neighbors handling the diaper genie trash bag - I word: GROSS. I hope for your sake they are truly moving! 

• Options
    mchupiemchupie member
    We took DD downtown today!  Had a nice lunch, got ice cream afterwards and just walked around for a bit.  She was so good; it made me feel a lot more confident about bringing her outside.  I think tomorrow we're going to bring her in the pool for the first time :)
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    it's our anniversary tomorrow and we were going to go to Six Flags today. We wanted to go last year but I was pregnant. Well my aunt bailed for babysitting as of FRIDAY! Instead she's flying to Chicago to see her boyfriend. I'm insanely pissed, but what can you do. So we're going to have dinner while MIL stays here for a bit. Nothing else fun all weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"