Cincinnati Babies

any dayton area moms?

Hi!  I usually post on the saif board.  I thought I"d post over here.  Most of my girlfriends have older children so I'm interested in meeting other moms in the area with little ones the same age as mine!
1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!

Re: any dayton area moms?

• I am in Franklin but wont have my lil man till Aug...lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Hi! What part of Dayton are you in? I'm in Springboro. We have done a few Dayton moms playgroups and there are a lot of great Dayton ladies on this board. Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in south Dayton and originally from Oakwood.  Would love to get involved with a get together/playgroup sometime!!  Thanks :)
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • imageitsmyangel:
    I'm in south Dayton and originally from Oakwood.  Would love to get involved with a get together/playgroup sometime!!  Thanks :)

We just moved here from Oakwood, actually :). We lived down by Smith Elementary. We loved Oakwood but are really enjoying Springboro. Are you on Facebook? 

• I am in Centrville.  Cedric is now 20 months old:)
  • Me! On the north end though.  Welcome!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm in the Dayton area too.  Welcome!
  • I'm in Miamisburg, but my DD is almost 7...and I have a DS due in August
  • Hello and welcome! I am in Belmont, and we're hoping to sell our house soon to move to Centerville. DD #1 is 3 and DD #2 is 8 wks. I look forward to finally making it to a Dayton Mom's playdate soon!

imageimage
    imageimage
  • My DS is almost exactly the same age! I'm north of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"