January 2011 Moms
Options

Say anything Saturday/Sunday

In an ongoing effort to keep the board going...

Something different than QOTD for the weekend. I present to you - "say anything Sat/Sun". What's on your mind? I can be a whine/vent, a confession, AW your little one... anything.

And...go! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Say anything Saturday/Sunday

• Options
    I have a whine. DH has been in such a sh!tty mood all week because of work and I'm getting so sick of it. I have been trying to be extra sweet to him, give him some space and alone time, etc, but he's not snapping out of it and it's starting to get really annoying. His bad mood is contagious and it's bringing me down too. Blah! Men are so moody sometimes!
  • Options
    I *think* our dowstairs neighbors are moving out and I couldn't possibly be happier. They've only lived here for a few months, so it'd be weird or them to be leaving so soon, but I sure friggin hope so. These people slam their door so hard it shakes the whole building. They have a keyboard hooked up to an amp and they play it at 11pm - and it's in the room below DD's. They also smoke pot on their balcony at 3am and wake me up at least once a week with their giggling.  I am trying to convince myself that they are just donating a bunch of stuff because I'm afraid of getting my hopes up :p
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My sister came to see LO and she has four kids. It made me realize four kids is a lot. I have my hands full with one. I do want one more baby, but that is all. Kids are a lot of work., yes it is worth it, but a lot of work.

also, I am happy summer is finally  here and I am very happy about this!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I think JT will be in his RNP until he goes to college. I can't get him in the crib. He thinks it's play time ALL.NIGHT.LONG. 

GO TO SLEEP KID!

YOUR FEET WILL STILL BE THERE IN THE MORNING, I PROMISE.

And then I could vent about my H but let's just say he's not my favorite today. Ugh. Annoying - I can totally relate Skroops. I love him but he needs to get with it. 

Lastly, I'm having a BBQ tomorrow and I destroyed the sausage, peppers, and onions. They came out like sh!t. I'm such a bad cook, why do I bother trying? It took forever to cut up 2 pounds of sausage, 5 peppers, and 2 giant onions. And I know my family is going to make fun of me all day long. Boo Hoo. 

• Options
    mchupiemchupie member
    I feel like I'm failing.  I work part time, I try to do the housework, and be a good Mom.  I'm pulled in so many different directions I feel like I can't do a great job at anything. :(
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options

DH might've lost his wedding ring and I might just karate chop him for it. I ALWAYS keep mine on, and he takes it off all the time around the house leaving it in various places when he cleans up and other things. Oh did I mention we have very playful cats that get into EVERYTHING. So it's a safe assumption that when he left it on the kitchen counter, the cats thought they had received a new toy. It's been lost for a few days. Seriously I am upset about it.

• Options

imagemchupie:
    I feel like I'm failing.  I work part time, I try to do the housework, and be a good Mom.  I'm pulled in so many different directions I feel like I can't do a great job at anything. :(

I can't speak for your job or housework, but look at that happy girl's face! You know at least you're doing a great job being a Mom! Who care what your house looks like when you've got that?

• Options

I have a whine/vent about mother-in-law. She's a terrible babysitter with Joshua (TOO many things to list here) and because our other sitter for tonight bailed she's coming over right now to watch the boys for a couple hours. Joshua is big enough to pretty much take care of himself, but I am literally sick to my stomach thinking of leaving Simon with her. Of course this is causing issues between me and DH. Oh AND we told her we wanted to go to a movie that started at 5. It's 4:45 and she just called to say she's on her way (she lives 45 minutes away). AND she can never remember how to get here..... We've lived here for 3 years!!!

Thanks, I needed to get that out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"