Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Target storage rack that you put the bins on?

Im looking on Targets website for the 6 cubbied shelf that you slide the storage bins into.  Anyone know what the heck it is called.  I cant find it on their website because I dont think I'm searching for the right words.  TIA.
Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Target storage rack that you put the bins on?

• Options

they have a bunch of different ones. Search "cube storage" on target.com. 

FYI, if you decide to do the closetmaid brand, the cheapest I found them was at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon. They were less than $30 after the coupon and target sells the same ones for $50!  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageCarlaAndJames:

they have a bunch of different ones. Search "cube storage" on target.com. 

FYI, if you decide to do the closetmaid brand, the cheapest I found them was at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon. They were less than $30 after the coupon and target sells the same ones for $50!  

Thanks!

Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we got some from target called cubicals.... i searched their website for 6 cube storage, or you could search for cubicals they should show up, i think we paid 40 for them, we got the 6 one for the closed and the 9 one for the room!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Options
    Ours is the ClosetMaid brand.  We got the 9-cube version and 3 canvas bins.
  • Options
    We ended up getting the Ikea Expedit cube bookshelf because it was much larger and can go vertical or horizontal.  It also seems to be a bit better quality than the closetmaid ones.  We got a large 8 cube one for $75.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"