Baby Showers

When to send invites?

Hi all- Quick question. My shower is on June 25th and I was wondering when my hostess should send out the invites? Most of them will be hand-delivered, but we have about 60 people on the invite list and about 20 will be mailed locally and a few out of town. We are going to buy them today. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When to send invites?

• My shower is the same day and my invites went out a week or two ago - but we have friends and family with lots of weddings and graduation parties around that time. If you're buying them today, I'd recommend mailing them no later than Friday so people have at least 4 weeks notice. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I agree, 4 weeks notice is the minimum that I would do so that people have a chance to plan. Summer is always a busier time for most.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Mail them early next week.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for the input, I thought we were running a little late! Will get them out by friday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My shower is the day after yours & my invites went out a few weeks ago. And I received another baby shower invite about two weeks ago for a.party date of July 17.
  • I sent mine out about a month before the shower. We had about 80 invites to mail out & asked them to RSVP that way we'd be prepared with enough food and drinks.
  • Mine will be going out 6 weeks before. I think that's pretty standard for invitations for any type of party.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Married 2/24/2008

BFP #1 3/13/13, MMC 4/17/13, D&C 4/19/13

BFP #2 8/7/13, Beta at 4w6d = 3,796

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"