Secondary IF

Not pregnant

I woke up with AF this morning so I am not going in for my bloodwork.  I kind of knew that there was a good chance this would happen last night because I was getting a lot of cramping.  I am still completely disappointed though.  I was really hoping that this TTC journey would be over.  I guess I have learned my lesson though.  Next time I will not be testing out my trigger and I will just wait until my scheduled beta.  Heck, I might not even temp once I see ovulation.  Thank you all for cheering me on over the last couple of days. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not pregnant

• I'm sorry.
  • I'm so sorry.I was really hoping this was it for you too.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm really sorry.
  • im really sorry to hear this!!  (((hugs))))
    Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh Jenny I'm so sorry.
  • I am sorry....I was hoping that this was it for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, I'm so sorry!  I was so thinking this was it for you.  The TTC journey is just awful, and I'm so sorry yours continues :( Big (((hugs)))
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• I am so, so sorry, I really thought this was it for you.

Hang in there, we'll move forward together!

On the bright side, if you are going to have a new cycle, at least it's here.

• SB524SB524 member
    I'm so sorry {hugs}
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this! TTC is so exhausting! If feels much better knowing that we're all in this together, though. On to the next!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • TwizzleTwizzle member
    I'm sorry it didn't work. I think it's a good idea to stop temping and testing out the trigger. I didn't do either this cycle and while it's been hard to be in the dark, I'm not second guessing every little thing either.
  • I'm so sorry, I know how hard it is!!  At least we can be cycle buddies again!! 
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • JMayJMay member
    Oh, I'm sorry Jenny.  FWIW, I highly agree with the not temping after Oing - I tried it this month and felt SO much better - until the last few days when I started temping again.  No matter what you decide for your next 2ww, I hope it's your last!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Thank you all so much!  I have already stopped temping this cycle and I don't plan on doing it at all.  I am so amazed at how much better that is making me feel already.  I don't feel as much like a crazy woman.  I will definitely not be testing out the trigger either because I do not want to go through this again.  I am just going to believe that hcg doesn't get out of my system as fast as it does for others so testing will only make me more crazy.  Thank you all again for so much support!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"