Anyone use/used Enfamil AR or Enfamil RestFull? — The Bump
Northern California Babies

Anyone use/used Enfamil AR or Enfamil RestFull?

DD was diagnosed with reflux at her 2 month appointment. DH and I were noticing that she was fussier, spitting up more, coughing (not sick cough), arching her back when she lays down, and makes this strange noise sometimes when she eats like she's breathing too fast.

She's currently on Enfamil Gentlease and it's worked wonders with her constipation and gas, but now we're dealing with reflux. DH was researching how we could help her besides what the doctor said, and he found that Enfamil came out with a new/revised formula called Enfamil AR (formerly and sometimes marketed as Enfamil RestFull). I was also told to possibly add a little rice cereal to her formula, but I'm not sure about it.

If your baby has or had reflux, what did you do besides folding towels to elevate baby's head at night and making sure (s)he burps more often? We were also told if it gets worse or stays the same we can give her Zantac, but I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can before giving her meds. Thank you!

Re: Anyone use/used Enfamil AR or Enfamil RestFull?

• DS has reflux. we were also told to add a bit of rice cereal but it did not work out. He had horrible gas pains. We currently use Enfamil AR and it has helped. I use the Tarhet Up & Up brand. It has added rice starch which is easier to digest than the rice cereal. He still has reflux issues but its the best out of all we have tried. PM me if you have any questions about it.
    image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Never used that for Lucas but used the Gerber Goodstart gentle ease formula, it was the only one that worked for him...

During his night feedings I had to hold him upright  for an hour before laying him down...nothing else worked...thank goodness we co-slept.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards