September 2011 Moms
Options

Hey ladies, who is around?

And what are y'all up to? I am FINALLY done with my crazy work and travel schedule and now have my weekends and life back for the most part. I have 3 whole days of no work and no plans!

Who has exciting plans?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hey ladies, who is around?

• Options

I definitely do not have exciting plans.  I'm in Canada, so we don't have a long weekend (although last weekend we did, which was awesome and we went to the cottage for 3 days).

I have a huge work event tomorrow AM that has been months of planning, so I'll be at work from 6am -12pm. It's DH's birthday tomorrow as well, so the afternoon will be spent as a family and we're talking about sushi for dinner.  Sunday is brunch with his family and then relaxing in the evening, then back to the grind on Monday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm around! (For now lol)

Currently I'm sitting on the couch with an ice pack on my tailbone. Exciting huh? I'm also trying to convince DH to take me to get ice cream.

Otherwise, nothing too exciting planned for the weekend. I'm babysitting an adorable 2 year old tomorrow evening, that should be fun! She's very feisty and independent, but in an adorable way.

Having a bbq with my mom and stepdad on Sunday.

Really nothing very exciting.

Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsMichelleB:

Hey Lyse. Glad to hear that you have off for a few days. I'm sure you probably are in lalaland over it. 

Nothing exciting for us but to find my cat.

How have you been feeling lately?

I'm thrilled but also bummed there are no fun bbq's to go to. LOL there is no making me happy, because if I did, I'd probably whine that I didn't want to do anything. 

Where is your cat? I hope you find him/her. 

I have been feeling pretty good minus the fatigue from my schedule. How about you?

• Options
    I'm here :-) I'm waiting on a pizza (I know I shouldn't be eating junk...). Tomorrow DH and I are driving to chicago to spend the weekend with family. What are your plans?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am in Sedona, AZ relaxing with DH this weekend. I can't hike or bike with him, so I am relaxing with the dog and looking forward to dinner. 

Excited to have 3 days of sleeping in, pretty scenery and reading my Kindle. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemeredith anastasia:

I definitely do not have exciting plans.  I'm in Canada, so we don't have a long weekend (although last weekend we did, which was awesome and we went to the cottage for 3 days).

I have a huge work event tomorrow AM that has been months of planning, so I'll be at work from 6am -12pm. It's DH's birthday tomorrow as well, so the afternoon will be spent as a family and we're talking about sushi for dinner.  Sunday is brunch with his family and then relaxing in the evening, then back to the grind on Monday.

I hope your work thing goes off great and you get to enjoy the family time. I looooove me some brunch, I am jealous!! Eat lots and lots!!

• Options
    imageAmanda&EricB:

I'm around! (For now lol)

Currently I'm sitting on the couch with an ice pack on my tailbone. Exciting huh? I'm also trying to convince DH to take me to get ice cream.

Otherwise, nothing too exciting planned for the weekend. I'm babysitting an adorable 2 year old tomorrow evening, that should be fun! She's very feisty and independent, but in an adorable way.

Having a bbq with my mom and stepdad on Sunday.

Really nothing very exciting.

Ewww to tailbone pain. Did you do something or just from the baby and pg? You should just tell DH that ice cream makes everything better, including back pain. Hopefully it gets better before you have to chase around a toddler. 

Enjoy your bbq!!

• Options
    I am here and will be all weekend...Nothing exciting planned at all...I sit at home all day everyday..Looking forward to going back to work on June 6 and babymoon to Destin, Florida on June 11...
  • Options
    Michelle I hope you find your cat. We have 2 cats and I don't know what I'd do if they got out. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagenstark2908:
    I'm here :-) I'm waiting on a pizza (I know I shouldn't be eating junk...). Tomorrow DH and I are driving to chicago to spend the weekend with family. What are your plans?

Pizza is like what you are supposed to eat on Fridays! Its like a rule or something. 

I hope you have fun in Chicago and traffic isn't too crazy. We honestly have nothing planned whatsoever, so hopefully we can enjoy just doing things as we choose. Hopefully DH doesn't get it in his head that all that free time should = cleaning. I'm not feeling that. 

• Options
    imagebethany joy:

I am in Sedona, AZ relaxing with DH this weekend. I can't hike or bike with him, so I am relaxing with the dog and looking forward to dinner. 

Excited to have 3 days of sleeping in, pretty scenery and reading my Kindle. 

I have never been out that way, but one day I sure hope to get there!

I am also looking forward to 3 days of sleeping in, hanging around enjoying my coffee and doing things on my own time. I hope you enjoy yours too!

• Options
    imageMrsMichelleB:

I feel ya on the no good bbq's this weekend. It's the holiday people - let's get ready to party.

My cat ran away that storm that came through last night. A tree branch broke a window and out he went. If you see HOBBS let me know. He's black and white (tuxedo style). I have ads on craigslist and in the Press for him.

I've felt like a stuffed animal lately.  Have you and YH thought about names for your boy yet? 

Awww poor kitty. One of our pups is so afraid of thunderstorms. I hate them too. If I see a kitty fitting that description, I'll be sure to let you know! Hopefully he comes back soon though.

We did not lose power thank goodness, what about you guys?

Ya know I bet no one planned anything because the weather has been such a shiitt show around here. I know I wouldn't have wanted to chance the rain ruining outdoor festivities.

We are all set on a name, we are going with Brady Easton. We have had our names set for a  while. Gives you something to do while TTC for so long :)

• Options
    Sedona is great. We are an hour and a half away (in Phx) and it's super easy for weekends. DH is an avid mountain biker, so he loves it here. We got a cheap vacation rental and brought the dog :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagemvdemming:
    I am here and will be all weekend...Nothing exciting planned at all...I sit at home all day everyday..Looking forward to going back to work on June 6 and babymoon to Destin, Florida on June 11...

You are one of the few people that like to go back to work. LOL Looks like it won't be for long before your trip! Hope you enjoy yourself this weekend. 

• Options

imagebethany joy:
    Sedona is great. We are an hour and a half away (in Phx) and it's super easy for weekends. DH is an avid mountain biker, so he loves it here. We got a cheap vacation rental and brought the dog :)

We like to bring our dogs on vacation too, usually where they can swim and run around too!

• Options
    imageMrsMichelleB:

Brady Easton is very nice. Very Nice.

We didn't plan anything either. Our weather sucks. We need a new Bob Buchanan that just will lie to us and tell us it's gonna be nice. hahaha.

Yeah we lost power from 9pm last night until late this morning along with internet down until about 4pm. It sucked. I had one candle in my house. Like how does a person do that?!?! 1 candle. Oh well. It's a good thing that you didn't. We didn't even know that schools were cancelled until after waiting at the bus stop for over a half hour. 

Thank you! I like Chloe a lot too :)

That sucks about your power and not knowing the schools were closed. Ugh, that is the worst. I was on a bus, on our way back from Long Island last night and we had to pull over after almost getting blown off the road around Windsor. I finally got home about 11pm last night and it was still gross out. 

• Options
    No exciting plans.. just spending some girl time with DD while DH is gone until Sunday pm.. hoping for nice weather and some time to play outside tomorrow and get some sun :) on a grading deadline so working on that as well.. maybe a few freezer meals in the works and finish knitting a hat commissioned for a photographer friend.... a lot of little things, I guess!
  • Options
    msmarshmsmarsh member

Hi Lyse! Sounds like a great weekend of notingness ahead for you. Hope you can get the most relaxation out of it.

::points down a few posts::

I am endangering the life of my unborn son by painting half of our house. I can't wait Big Smile

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    msmarshmsmarsh member

Hi Lyse! Sounds like a great weekend of nothingness ahead for you. Hope you can get the most relaxation out of it.

I am endangering the life of my unborn son by painting half of our house. I can't wait Big Smile

My Heart!

• Options
    msmarshmsmarsh member

imagebethany joy:

I SUPER heart Sedona! I took H there our first Christmas together and stayed at a cute little B&B (don't ask me the name because I seriously can't remember) and we had an amazing dinner at a Mexican food place (something Tequila maybe?). I promise it was way more memorable of a trip than it sounds.

Enjoy your time and your Kindle!

My Heart!

• Options

imagebethany joy:

I adore Sedona! It is breathtakingly beautiful- what a perfect weekend. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepharmernicole:
    No exciting plans.. just spending some girl time with DD while DH is gone until Sunday pm.. hoping for nice weather and some time to play outside tomorrow and get some sun :) on a grading deadline so working on that as well.. maybe a few freezer meals in the works and finish knitting a hat commissioned for a photographer friend.... a lot of little things, I guess!

Nothing wrong with that! That sounds productive!

• Options
    imagemsmarsh:

Hi Lyse! Sounds like a great weekend of nothingness ahead for you. Hope you can get the most relaxation out of it.

Oh well I happen to think you'll be just fine. Just make sure there is lots of ventilation!

• Options
    I'm here, as always. We have a huge carnival type even on Memorial Weekend every year. I am avoiding it at all costs. No carni-food for me. My kids are aware of it but they are participating in the parade tomorrow morning. Other then that, DH is going to put up a fence with his family tomorrow and I plan on taking the weekend "off" from the kids mainly. We will bbq but just us. Everyone here is so caught up in the Horned Toad Derby. I might get some deep cleaning done and go through some more clothes. I just ordered me some basic tee's and spaghetti strap tank tops off of wetseal. I am looking forward to those coming in, that's my excitement =$
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"