Upstate NY Babies
Options

NBR: Anyone have a juicer?

One that you use regularly? DH and I are considering getting one and I have no clue what features are most important. I also am completely new to the idea of juicing...I just know that I've got to get some veggies into Chelsea! She doesn't eat anything that I could hide them in, but she would drink juice.

Also...is juicing my own fruits/veggies going to be the same as basically giving her the Fruitables? Because our pedi didn't want us giving her those anymore.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: Anyone have a juicer?

• Options

I have this one. I used to use it a lot when I was really into dieting, etc. It was fun to make my own juice and it always came out SO good (except for beets....those weren't so good...lol)! I'd love to start up again but I'm on bedrest so that's a no go.

The only thing is that it's sort of a pain to clean, but I have to imagine ALL juicers are a pain to clean. The parts that get dirty go into the dishwasher (in mine at least) but it's still sort of a pain to dismantle the whole thing.

But really, all in all I really like this juicer! 

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"