Pregnant after 35

I'm in for a long summer

So it finally decided to warm up here. Of course it went from a high of 50 on Monday to a high of 85 today. It's killing me and it's only May I have to make it all summer!! I'm such a wimp. I guess we need to go shopping for some A/C.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: I'm in for a long summer

• Or a kiddie pool!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm right there with you. I hate any weather over 75 degrees. I moved to DC last year and it was over 100 degrees for two months straight! I almost died without being pregnant. I know I will turn into Jabba the Hut all summer long at about 11am each day.... and my kids want to spend all summer at the pool. Yuck.
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel for you ladies.  It's 90 here and I think it's going to keep climbing. 
  • You and me both Augustb....we are both due around the same time. I was laughing at myself when DH and I found out we were prego with this babe. That makes 3 kids in the Fall (one Sept., this will be end of Oct., and a Nov). Do I HAVE TO be prego all summer long?!!! BOOOOOOO! And personally, I DO NOT LIKE the look of maternity shorts. Ugh.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • I'm so sorry.  Normally I LOVE summer and warm weather but I'm finding anything over 70 or 72 and I'm overheating and my feet and ankles swell like balloons.  Get the A/C and find a good friend or family member with a pool you can live in.
    Shannon Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i hear ya!!!!  we have already had some mid 80s days and my dh is NOT happy that i have the a/c set on 70 (or lower)!  this week we are supposed to hit the 90s with major humidity...blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i'm not due until august 25th so it's gonna be a long summer here as well.

hope you get some a/c going to help you stay cool!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SFAug07SFAug07 member
    Another reason I love San Francisco - we don't have summers (or winters), it's usually 60-70 all year round.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"