LGBT Parenting
Options

Has anyone had Faint bleeding???

I was wondering if anyone has had faint light bleeding only when you wipe. That happend to me two different days this week. IT was very light when I wiped and it came and left within a hour or so. I did ultrasound two this week and did hcg and both are great. I was wondering if that happen to anyone else?

Re: Has anyone had Faint bleeding???

• Options
    mrl02mrl02 member
    Truthfully, I bled from very early on til week 13.  It was sometimes faint and sometimes far from it.  They never really figured out what it was - though on one ultrasound they might have seen a small Subchorionic Bleed.  Anyways, all has turned out well so far.  It just stopped one week and hasn't come back yet.  When I was experiencing it, I reached out a lot and found that many others had had the same thing. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? If the u/s was TV, that can sometimes cause light spotting. I had a SCH and bled heavily from 8w to 10w, and everything turned out ok. If you're worried, though, call your doc -- that's what they're there for! :) Best wishes!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the information. I did go to the doctor and they said everything was fine. I am 9 weeks. I was just wondering if it happened to others. It is so nerve ranking and scary. It has stopped...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"