High-Risk Pregnancy

work on bed rest?

I have been on bed rest for 12 weeks now and have thus lost my income.  I am single and have no idea what to do for money since I have no partner to help with bills. My ex said he would help out but i've gotten all of $500 in the last three months which is simply not enough.  I have about 8 more weeks (plus time off after delivery and then looking for another job) to go and am running low on money, which is added stress that I certainly don't need.  Any LEGITIMATE work from home ideas?  I"m getting desperate.  Any other bed rest mamas working from home?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: work on bed rest?

• I make over $1,000.00/mo. working about 1/2 hour day and on bed rest. eBay. It's all online shipping and mail carrier pick up. And I get all the packing supplies shipped to me.

The negative side was that beforehand it takes A LOT of research. A LOT, and I did use the message boards for help. It took a good four months to get into the swing and that was initially a lot of hit and miss. I had to spend about $1,000.00 to start making that much in profit. I sell used men's clothing - 95% used. I've steered away from women's because they can't try stuff on and it works better for a lot of them that way. I've never had a complaint about the men's stuff.

I'll get used Brooks Brothers shirts or ties from yard sales or wherever for cheap and resell for maybe $30. Another downside is that I have not been able to get inventory for about eight weeks, so hopefully one of these days I can go out for an hour or so....

If you're interested, just surf the message boards. There are a lot of mommies there who sell to make ends meet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"