Cloth Diapering

Seeing all this cute wool...

makes me want some for my stash!  I have a few questions though.

1.  Do you put fitteds underneath and/or have to use a cover? 

2.  Some of them look super soft (fleece) and some look pretty itchy.  Are they itchy like a wool sweater?

3.  Are they hot? 

4.  Are they mostly for wearing around the house during the day?  Are they good for night time wear? 

5.  What are your favorite brands and where do you buy them?

Thank you so much!  Looking forward to hopefully getting some wool soon if it would work for us!  Cool

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seeing all this cute wool...

• 1.  Do you put fitteds underneath and/or have to use a cover? They go over fitteds or prefolds and they are the cover

2.  Some of them look super soft (fleece) and some look pretty itchy.  Are they itchy like a wool sweater?  It depends.  Most of them are super soft though.

3.  Are they hot? nope, wool is breathable.

4.  Are they mostly for wearing around the house during the day?  Are they good for night time wear? They are great for day and night

5.  What are your favorite brands and where do you buy them?my favorites are wild child woolies on etsy and woollybottoms (www.woollybottoms.com)

• 1. Yes, you use a cover with fitteds. Some people let their kids go coverless around the house.

2. They may look itchy, but there are a lot of different types of wool. Some are softer than others, and the softer wool works great for covers

3. Wool is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It's a great fiber

4. Many people swear by fitteds and wool for overnnight. Wool can absorb a lot of liquid, so it's great as a leak preventer

5. I don't really have favorites. I've seen some on Etsy, some on various CDing sites, I've bought some from people on TB, etc. I've even made a few.

GL

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info.  I'm going to try a pair out.  They are incredibly cute.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"