Northern California Babies
Options

Happy Friday!! Poll..

Hi Ladies,

Phew, we made it friday. A friday before a long weekend! Yay! Hopefully it goes by fast and painless :)

What do you have on tap for the weekend?

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go?

Any big plans for summer?

Hope you all have a great friday!

Re: Happy Friday!! Poll..

• Options

Happy Friday!!!  I hope you get to do some relaxing M!

What do you have on tap for the weekend?  Tonight a girls night in (I CAN NOT wait!), tomorrow we have R's speech eval in the morning then a BBQ at our house, the rest of the weekend - nothing!  I am hoping we can take a family bike ride downtown.  Wish the weather was going to be nicer!

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go?  I would love to go to an ocean or lake front hotel by myself for a few days and do nothing but what I want.

Any big plans for summer? Our big plans revolve around my sister's wedding in Tahoe.  We rented a condo for 10 days, should be a great vacation!!

• Options

What do you have on tap for the weekend? Tomorrow we are going to my cousin's little girl's birthday party on a farm, then Sunday a BBQ and maybe a playdate, Monday no specific plans.

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go?

I would love to go back to mexico for a week and relax.

Any big plans for summer? As of right now we don't have any big plans I need to get something in the works for peace of mind, but traveling with three kids 3 and under doesn't sound relaxing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Baby shower tomorrow, my nephew's birthday on Sunday, visiting my mom's grave Monday (which was her birthday)

I'd love to go to Maui again, a swim in the warm ocean sounds nice.

Pop this baby boy out!  No other plans other than that, adjusting to being a family of 4.

• Options
    Happy Friday!!

Putting a new clutch in my Jeep and fixing a leaky oil seal (well my DH is doing most of this I'm just a helper when he needs one.)  Celebrating MIL's b-day on Sunday.  Other than that no plans.  

Somewhere relaxing where I could hang out, read, and just not have to do anything.   

No, big plans.  Sara is going to be in summer school for most of July and maybe a Kinder prep class for 2 weeks in August so our summer time is cut down.   

imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Options

I am SO glad it is Friday!  and even more glad that it is a 3 day weekend!!!

What do you have on tap for the weekend? Tonight, not sure probably a movie at home night, Saturday - jet skiing and picnic with DH's cousins!, Sunday - BBQ at BIL's house, Monday - no plans and hope it stays that way, i just want to sleep in, relax, and catch up on house work.

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go? We should all run away together.  I just want to run away somewhere quiet and catch up on sleep and reading.  No where specific just a peaceful place by myself!

Any big plans for summer?  Unfotunatley not this summer.  I just started a new job so taking much time off is not in the picture.  We are contemplating a weekend trip to Disneyland (Jay's first trip!)... but we'll see how it works out!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"
  • Options
    MrsAWZMrsAWZ member
    What do you have on tap for the weekend? Beerfest on Saturday with the fam, and then Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras on Sunday. And relaxing on Monday because work is going to be nuts the next couple weeks.I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go? Monterey. Beach House. Perfect view of the ocean.Any big plans for summer? Nothing too exciting, a couple family parties. Hoping for a vacation in October for our anniversary.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Happy Friday!!! Woot woot!!  What do you have on tap for the weekend? Looking forward to hanging out tonight. It should be a great start to the weekend!! :) We have NOTHING planned and I love it!! The past few weeks have been go-go-go! and it's been wearing on me. We'll probably do some usual house/chore stuff, BBQ and go to the Art & Wind Festival at some point. I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go? The beach? Disneyland although it's not very relaxing---it would be so fun! I'm getting uber jealous of my ILs talk about their future trips this summer (Europe and then a Panama Canal cruise where they end up in NYC for a week). Would looooooooove to go back to NYC during the fall/winter. Any big plans for summer? Nope, we're at the mercy of A's summer school schedule. He has a couple of week long breaks so we'll go visit my dad or fill it up with some other stuff. 
  • Options
    What do you have on tap for the weekend? DH is putting laminate down in our living room, so DS and I are escaping to my parents' house on Saturday.  Sunday we have to find somewhere else to hide out.

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go?anywhere that's not here!  Maybe somewhere beachy...we were supposed to go to Hawaii this summer for my parents' 40th anniversary but that got postponed...

Any big plans for summer? nothing planned other than waiting for DS2 to make his arrival in July. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

What do you have on tap for the weekend? Much needed girl time tonight. We'll take the boys to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and visit with some family again in Sac. Monday is a regular work day for DH which means it's a work day for this Mama too.

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go? Honestly, I'd be HAPPY with a room at the Lafayette Park. Alone.

Any big plans for summer? Any hopes of a summer vacation were dashed when our car needed major repairs. We want to take the boys to Santa Cruz for a few days. I'll probably spend a week or so at my parents so the boys can hang out at the beach, go to the Folsom Zoo, etc. No super big, exciting plans in the works for us.

• Options

What do you have on tap for the weekend? DH's grandma and aunt are visiting tomorrow to meet Rosie. That's all we have planned so far.

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go? Hawaii

Any big plans for summer? I plan on enjoying my maternity leave with Rosie. We are also planning on going to OKC for a car show in July.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Options
    What do you have on tap for the weekend? Tomorrow Grey is staying with my Auntie and Winnie with my mom. I plan to get running shoes, maybe go to a movie and lunch. I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go? I just did a shoot up in Sonoma and would love to go back to spend some time relaxing and wine tasting. Any big plans for summer?Nope. G is in summer school. Maybe some weekend trips before DH leaves in July.
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    imagemythreesons03:

What do you have on tap for the weekend?  We'll do something during the day w/the kiddo, then he has soccer, then dinner with friends.  Sunday DH is at an all-day seminar (for the 2nd weekend in a row).  Luckily we have a playdate scheduled then J2 and I will get into some sort of mischief.  Monday I'm going to bully my mom into hosting a BBQ b/c it wouldn't be Memorial Day w/o BBQ.  ;) 

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go? Yeesh, I don't even know.  I think I've forgotten what an actual vacation would be like.  I think it would be nice to take the kiddo to Tahoe.  Or somewhere where he could just play all day on the beach -he'd love that.   If it were just DH and I then I wouldn't even care.  I would be happy w/a decent hotel w/room service!  And maybe a decent bar in walking distance where we could listen to music, drink a lot and walk back to our rooms.  Wow, that sounds like heaven. 

Any big plans for summer? Nope.  The ILs want us to visit them so we may end up taking J on his first plane ride.  (!!)  Other than that no big plans.  I've come to the realization that it'll be a long, long time before we go on another vacation (that doesn't involve visiting family, that is).

• Options

What do you have on tap for the weekend? Not much, DH goes into work tomorrow, so he won't be home until Monday :-(. DS and I will be going to a BBQ on Sunday, I can't wait for ribs!

I have been wanting to run away lately, a nice quick escape, if you could get away where would you go? To a nice quiet beach house with a fully stocked fridge & pantry. Alone.

Any big plans for summer? Camping on the Mendocino coast in a few weeks, maybe a girls weekend to a spa in Napa/Sonoma/Calistoga in August. Probably some trips to Tahoe in between.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"