Secondary IF

Need some T & P. Spent afternoon in ER

I started bleeding bright red blood at work today. I immediately lost it, crying uncontrollably. Thinking not again. Not after 18 months trying to end like this. And at work of all places. No one even knows I'm pregnant. So I called md and they said go to ER. Of course ER did an US and I saw the baby and heart was beating. Apparently it's a threatened miscarriage. So pray this little bean stays put.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need some T & P. Spent afternoon in ER

• Oh no!!! I hope everything turns out okay for you! Remember, you'll hear lots of women say "I bled through my whole pregnancy" or "I bled untilsuch-n-such weeks and everything was fine."try to stay relaxed & positive (impossible, I know). I am really, really rooting for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • Hope you can relax and your little one stays put.  I'll keep you in my prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • That is so scary.  I am so sorry you are going through all this.  Sending so many prayers your way lovey.  Hang in there {{{HUGS}}}
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Oh no!  How scary!  My friend also had a "threatened miscarriage" and her little baby will be born in a couple of months now, so hopefully you will have the same result.  I will be sending T&P your way!
  • I bled bright red at 9 wks with my DD. I was on a cruise and they sent me to a Dr. in St. Thomas. I was terrified the rest of the trip. All was ok, though and went on to carry her full term. I'll be praying for you and your little bean! Rest up!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • How scary.  Lots of prayers your way.
  • I'm so sorry. Right around 8 weeks when I was pg with DD I had bleeding. I was the same freaked out. I had an u/s at the OB office and they found a small subchorionic bleed. It did resolve itself after a few days. I hope you can rest some this weekend and have good news at your next appt. Thinking of you.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • JMayJMay member
    Oh PG I'm so sorry!  You are in my T&Ps and I'm sendng lots-of-love your way too.  Can they doing anything for you?  Hold Strong Little One!  (((HUG)))
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • I had bright red, scary type bleeding AND cramping (not severe, but still cramping) just shy of 6 weeks and I am now 17 weeks and going strong. I pray for the same positive outcome for you!
    DS #1 born 11/23/06 - our IVF miracle! Missing our sweet baby who was spontaneously conceived. 20 week loss on 6/24/10. DS #2 born 10/22/11 at 38w1d after FET #1. Life is GOOD!!!!!
  • Oh, how scary!  I am so sorry that that happened to you.  And for another anecdote: my SIL had bright red bleeding at 12 weeks-- my niece is now 2 years old, and doing just fine.  Please keep us posted, and check in any time.  
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• OMG! I am so sorry for the fear and worry you are going through right now. I will keep you and your little bean in my thoughts and prayers!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this, lots of T & P your way!!!
    Amazing DS 10/2007
    TTC #2 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2011, taking 1500mg Metformin
    IUI #1 May 28 2011: clomid + menopur + ovidrel with only 1 19mm follie=BFP on June 10 2011 EDD 2/16/2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • hope4ushope4us member
    Oh no...how scary!  I am so sorry you are going through this.  You are in my T&Ps and make sure you keep your feet up.  Big hugs!  Keep us posted!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Oh, mama, how scary!

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...I really hope this is just your LO making sure to keep you on your toes.

It's also a bummer, your job is primarily on your feet, right? I hope you can find a way to do some work sitting with your feet up!

Hang in there!

• Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you.
    Trying to conceive #2 since Oct. 2008 BFP 6/14/11, 7/5/11 - Gestational Sac measured 7 weeks 6 days, Baby measured 5 weeks 6 days, No Heartbeat, 7/11/11 - Missed Miscarriage confirmed, 7/18/11 - D&C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"