Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Does your Toddler boy wear undershirts in the summer?

He's been wearing undershirts all winter and spring and I know the heat and humidity will make him sweat.  Would you still dress him with an undershirt?
God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does your Toddler boy wear undershirts in the summer?

• No way. Only if he is going to wear a dress shirt and tie like your siggy. Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't been, its just been to warm but he did wear one all the time int eh fall and winter
  • Loading the player...
  • kiwi443kiwi443 member
    No. He sweats so easily, so I know he's much more comfy without a onesie or undershirt.
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • Yes he wears a sleeveless onesie everyday during the summer...that way his shirt won't get wet from sweat and if it is really hot he can take his tshirt off.
  • Guess I'm some sort of bad mom, DS never wears undershirts except when it is really cold & he has a shirt on that rides up a lot.  So no, our summer attire is pretty much shorts & tees and that's about it.
  • Nope as little clothing as possible. My poor little DS gets so hot just like DH. It could be winter and he is hot as heck.
  • g8trkimg8trkim member
    We live in Florida. He will probably never wear an undershirt.

• No, he sweats so much.  Poor kid needs a haircut, like, every 2 weeks b/c of the sweat.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!
  • We don't. Our house has no A/C and it's just too hot here. The less clothing, the better! Smile

• I didn't know people even did this.  it's hard enough to get one shirt on him no way would I try for two
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

• nypdrwjnypdrwj member
    He did wear them for winter but now that it's getting warm he won't. He gets really hot and sweats like his dad. He wears them to sleep now with pajama pants or shorts..
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageBlackvelvet:
    I didn't know people even did this.  it's hard enough to get one shirt on him no way would I try for two

Ha!  This!  Recently, my little guy seems to have gotten the idea that "getting dressed" time is more of a "see if you can run away from mommy while half-dressed" time, so the less clothes, the better.

• ablouablou member
    Nope.  Bean is a freakin' furnace, and I have enough laundry to do, anyway.
  • I was just thinking about this yesterday. I don't think i will. It's already getting too hot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope.  He also did all winter and spring, but it is too hot now to dress him in layers.  He will go back to wearing them all the time when it is cooler, or for special times.

• day care is frigid so we do a printed undershirt under a light weight long sleeve t shirt.  In that way when he goes outside they take off the outer t and he has an undershirt undeneath that's not just a white onesie 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"