Secondary IF

Followup to Intro

I had a BFN at 14 dpo and thought I felt AF coming. No sign of her, so I tested again this morning (16 dpo) and got a very faint, barely visible line. Called my doctor and they had me go in for a blood draw given I had the CP back in February. Cramping has been mild up until this afternoon. Just went to the bathroom and had some spotting. I think it's probably over.

I'll most likely be going in next week for a m/c followup. My gut tells me my hormones are so out of whack that they can't support a pregnancy and I'd like to start testing. What tests should I ask to have done? It's been a year and I don't want to sit on this any longer.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Followup to Intro

• JMayJMay member
    I'm sorry you're going through this.  I don't remember if you are going to an RE yet or not, but I can't suggest one strongly enough.  The good ones are worth every penny.  Hopefully it will just be as simple as adding progesterone post-O.  GL to you!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • yaleyale member

imageJMay:
    I'm sorry you're going through this.  I don't remember if you are going to an RE yet or not, but I can't suggest one strongly enough.  The good ones are worth every penny.  Hopefully it will just be as simple as adding progesterone post-O.  GL to you!

Thanks. No RE yet. I've been taking progesterone the last few cycles. It seems to be helping us get pregnant, but not stay pregnant. I'm hoping my OB either refers me to an RE or gets really aggressive with testing on the next visit.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry!  I would definitely second the RE recommendation.  I hope that you figure out what is going on soon and get your sticky bean!
  • My OB did the entire RPL panel for me after my 2nd m/c. Both were early, probable c/ps. Anyway, he did the entire panel and based on those results I was going to see out RE assistance. I ended up pg with my DD before all the results even came back. Of course, I was terrified, but everything was perfectly ok. I would talk to your OB. I don't know your history, but it is possible they can start out the testing process for you.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I am so sorry you are going through this!  ((HUGS))
    DD: Grace (8/19/2007)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD: Harper (11/27/2011) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"