Maryland Babies

need to buy new clothes for Evie, again!

The 2T clothes don't fit around her thighs and she has major plumbers crack.  I know once she is walking her thighs will slim down, but until then my daughter has to wear either 3T clothes or stretch pants...

She gets it honest.  I carry my weight in my butt, hips and thighs.  But oh man is she going to hate me in about 12 years. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: need to buy new clothes for Evie, again!

• Aw! Stay away from Carters. Wink I love that place so much that most of my pay checks go there!

• consignment baby!!

don't pay full price

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL...  I hear ya'  I have had success so far with Walmart and Target clearance.  None of the 2t stuff I bought cost more than $3 so at least it isn't a huge loss. 

I think I need to consign Evie's old stuff.  She went from a preemie size to 24 month size in a year.  That means she had an entire new wardrobe every 6 weeks or so!  Thanksfully almost all of the stuff up to size 18 months were shower giufts.  Some of her stuff only got worn once or twice and that was with several outfit changes a day early on.

• imageweezie825:

LOL...  I hear ya'  I have had success so far with Walmart and Target clearance.  None of the 2t stuff I bought cost more than $3 so at least it isn't a huge loss. 

I think I need to consign Evie's old stuff.  She went from a preemie size to 24 month size in a year.  That means she had an entire new wardrobe every 6 weeks or so!  Thanksfully almost all of the stuff up to size 18 months were shower giufts.  Some of her stuff only got worn once or twice and that was with several outfit changes a day early on.

hehe we used to call Ava's closet the "store"...I wish it was still like that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageweezie825:

LOL...  I hear ya'  I have had success so far with Walmart and Target clearance.  None of the 2t stuff I bought cost more than $3 so at least it isn't a huge loss. 

Definitely try and sell her clothes. Well unless you want to save a few for baby #2. You never know. 

• We are 18mo/2t in our house at 12.5mo old.  The 2t stuff looks like little toddler clothes and not a baby anymore. 
  • The hardest part for me is that Evie is still crawling so it is hard to find clothes that fit her but don't get in her way.  I love the little sun dresses, but she gets about 3 scoots in before gets tangled in the dress and starts to cry.

She is cruising so hopefully toddling isn't too far behind.  Then I am totally loading up on the sun dresses!

•  I love chunk chunk babies.

My son is just fitting in 12 months but he does not like to eat.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"