Pre-School and Daycare

Sent my babies to preschool for their last day!!

Ok, so they arent really babies...they just turned 5 on the 24th...but they will always be my babies!  (and I refuse to call them "big kids" yet)

I took a pic but Im to lazy and dont have time to post it now.  They dont do a graduation (boo!) but did have a end of the year celebration last Friday.  They are super excited and ready for Kindergarten.  

Bye Bye preschool!  All 3 will be in the same school, same bus, same schedule again!  Im thrilled for all of those things.  :)

1st Day of Kindergarten & 1st Grade 08.29.11

Landon * Kaydance * Kennedy
5/13/05 ******5/24/06

* Baby is due July 24 2012 * Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Sent my babies to preschool for their last day!!

• I look at that siggy pic and just think:  "Wow... time flies"

Congrats to the girls for the end of pre-school and the beginning of summer fun!!!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • How cool! :) My DD gets another year due to her late birthday. Your little ones are so stinking cute in those photos!!! So tiny!!! I always say things like, "I love you, baby girl" to my DD, so I understand.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"