Maryland Babies
Options

GBMC Mamas

There is apparently a fairly new class called "Born Free" that is taught by the head doula and teaches you how to have a successful med-free birth as it relates to being at GBMC specifically.  My doctor highly recommended I take this class.

Has anyone taken it and have reviews?  

With DS I took the childbirth education class and it was torture by lephrechaun lady.

Re: GBMC Mamas

• Options
    Ostensibly they offer the class, but it is not on the 2011 class schedule. I would love to take it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Check the website. July 23 is a class. There is one in June as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMoMandA:
    Ostensibly they offer the class, but it is not on the 2011 class schedule. I would love to take it.
    And I just looked at your siggy....nm!
  • Options
    imageMoMandA:
    And I just looked at your siggy....nm!
  • Options

I actually did the class and it was great. The doula focused on positions and alot on what our husbands can do for us to keep us relaxed. I was really inspired and excited after leavig the class. I dont think a lot of people want to go natural so they were just trying it out when I did it.. but it would probably help if you called and said you were interested in it and they would set one up and call you with the date. The lady who puts the classes together and who answers the phone is soooo nice.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"