September 2011 Moms
Options

Swings?

What kind did you register for and why? Or, what kind did you get for your first baby and how did you like it? 

I'm having a hard time with this item specifically for some reason.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Swings?

• Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the swing...sometimes it was the only thing to make DS happy. Not sure what kind...it was Graco, I know that...just a regular one, no bells & whistles :)
  • Options

This is the one we had with DD that we'll use again.  It's kinda big but it's nice, turns to swing forward and backward or side to side.  And it plugs in.  

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Price-Rainforest-Cradle-Swing/5420742 

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The FP Snug-a-Bunny mostly because I think it's super cute, and also because it has an option to be plugged into a wall or be battery operated. I had read before on here how much a woman spent on batteries because her LO lived in their swing for a few months!

• Options
    quezzoquezzo member

imageMarettie:
    The FP Snug-a-Bunny mostly because I think it's super cute, and also because it has an option to be plugged into a wall or be battery operated. I had read before on here how much a woman spent on batteries because her LO lived in their swing for a few months!

I'm thinking this one too right now. I like that it can go multiple ways, plug in and it is cute.  

• Options

imageMarettie:

Yes  Same!

• Options

I got the Graco Swing N Bounce, because it has a detachable seat that is a bouncy seat, so it was like killing 2 birds with one stone..

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Swing-Bounce-Infant-Broadstreet/dp/B001GQ2P7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306361078&sr=8-1

This is it, I just have a different pattern. 

• Options

My sister is giving me her old swing, which is this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Sweet-Peace-Soother-Cuddly/dp/B002T4F0UU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1306363331&sr=8-1

It was wonderful when I babysat for my niece and nephew when they were small-- great for soothing, and a lot of nice features. I am definitely psyched to be getting it. If I were paying for it myself, though, I might get a cheaper, smaller one combined with a bouncer. 

• Options
    imageMarettie:
    With DS we had the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders. We loved it, but didn't love that it went through 4D batteries every week or 2. We still have it on our basement and will use it again if we don't get around to buying a new one since I need a new breast pump and a few other big ticket items. If we get a new one I would like the FP Rainforest one since I hear it can be plugged in.
  • Options
    SFAug07SFAug07 member

We also had the Fisher Price Rainforest swing and Sarah loved it when she was little.

• Options
    Fisher Price aquarium swing. It swings both directions and plugs in. DD loved chattering at the fish on the mobile, too.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"