Single Parents

Let's Talk Sex

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is very horny. This is bad. I haven't had sex since the beginning of the year. I have some very vivid dreams. Sorry to get graphic but it's because of this that I got some toys. They help a lot. I do miss the sex though. How about you ladies?

Re: Let's Talk Sex

• I love sex.  *sigh*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebeccaga16:

What is this "sex" you speak of?? 

I have not had sex in well over a year. I am not the kind that is comfortable casually dating or having a FB, though I don't really judge those who do. I know myself and I would get attatched, so that would not be healthy.

I take care of myself... I just started dating, but it will still be a while before our relationship gets to that point.

Ha, I was about to ask what Facebook had to do with it until I realized what you meant. Oopsie. I have contemplated having a friends with benefits completely separate from my life. I have a good friend that used to be my F. buddy before I was dating my now ex husband. I know we could keep it that way but the problem is he lives 9 hours away and I don't have time. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageFerreraRocher:
    imagebeccaga16:

What is this "sex" you speak of?? 

I have not had sex in well over a year. I am not the kind that is comfortable casually dating or having a FB, though I don't really judge those who do. I know myself and I would get attatched, so that would not be healthy.

I take care of myself... I just started dating, but it will still be a while before our relationship gets to that point.

Ha, I was about to ask what Facebook had to do with it until I realized what you meant. Oopsie. I have contemplated having a friends with benefits completely separate from my life. I have a good friend that used to be my F. buddy before I was dating my now ex husband. I know we could keep it that way but the problem is he lives 9 hours away and I don't have time. 

It's the dilemma.  I had a FWB a year ago and it didn't end well.  I prefer my BOB now.  It's less complicated.  I have a cuddle buddy though but he lives about 1.5 hrs away.

• imageachase123:

It's the dilemma.  I had a FWB a year ago and it didn't end well.  I prefer my BOB now.  It's less complicated.  I have a cuddle buddy though but he lives about 1.5 hrs away.

BOB: Boyfriend of Batteries? Ugh. I'm not up to par with all the acronyms. :(

• imageFerreraRocher:
    imageachase123:

Battery Operated Boyfriend (the best kind of BF)

• imageachase123:

Battery Operated Boyfriend (the best kind of BF)

Now I just feel dumb for almost getting it. :) Yes the best kind indeed. 

• Even with a BF sometimes the BOB is better heehee
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • One of my favorite parts of getting divorced: I actually get to have good sex if I want to... unlike when I was married... :)
  • imageFerreraRocher:
    imageachase123:

Yah, I did not get that either.   So share what are the best BOBs out there and where did you get "him"?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"