Health & Exercise
Options

Rec your prenatal workout dvd

I want something challenging. I'm in pretty good shape and worked out prepregnancy, but haven't worked out since I got pregnant becuase of morning sickness so I am a litle nervous to go at it like crazy. I have a prenatal yoga dvd, but it seems way too easy. Anyone have recommendations?

Re: Rec your prenatal workout dvd

• Options

I was like you. I was quite active before my BFP, then did nothing for a few months.

I got two DVD's: Complete Pregnancy Fitness by Eric O'Brien and the Summer Sanders Prenatal workout DVD.

I modify the Summer Sanders one a bit (I use weights instead of an exercise band) but I am happy with the workouts. They're not crazy, but they get me moving, get my HR up a bit and leave me feeling good. I was actually sore after doing the Summer Sanders one for the first time.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

I did Erin O'Brien's Prenatal Fitness Fix and Complete Pregnancy Fix. I liked them both and felt that it kept me strong enough during pregancy, without overexerting myself. I couldn't do anything to crazy after 25 weeks because I went into preterm labor so these dvds really helped keep my sanity until delivery.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lindsay Brin Mom's Into Fitness (labeled by trimester) I love them! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"