Anyone flooded? — The Bump
North Dakota Babies

Anyone flooded?

Luckily we are on high ground, but it is CRAZY how much water is coming in and out of the lake and how high the river is right now.

Re: Anyone flooded?

• We are high and dry near the Capitol building, but it is crazy the water around Fox Island and such in Bismarck.  Hope everyone is OK here!

• There is some flooding here, has been all spring, in Williston.  But most of it is high ground water coming into basements.  But now the little muddy is slowly rising, which is really close ot where we are staying but nothing like Fox Island

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2mfivi8.jpg[/IMG]

Small Town Big Living
  •  I am in Minot and Lord have mercy.  We are predicted to get water 10ft over our alreadt beefed up dikes... Thankfully DH and I live on north hill, but many of our dear friends are not. Prayers, prayers, prayers. This town is about to change forever.
    image image image BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker DH: 25 Me: 24 *Married April 7, 2007* -Baby #1 due January 2012- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phil. 4:6
  • Thoughts and prayers Minot's way!  I know a friend of mine is having their family home where he was raised with water lapping on the 2nd floor.  Its so sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards