North Carolina Babies

Your LO's favorite books?

Holly and I are hitting up the library this evening, and I need some new book recs. What are your LO's current faves?

TIA!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Your LO's favorite books?

• Maddie's current favorite book is "Madeline." I'm pretty sure I have it memorized, we read it a million times a day! I need to get some of the other books in the Madeline series to mix it up a little!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A current fave is "Tea for Two" (or it might be Two for Tea---can't remember!).  She's napping right now, so I can't go in her room to check, but it's definitely one of the two titles. It's about sharing and she LOVES it.
  • Loading the player...
  • O loves Clifford the Big Red Dog, anything Curious George and Mercer Mayer (the Little Critter series).  Also, I think he would look at and be read Hippos Go Berserk and Pajama Time by Sandra Boynton all day if I didn't hide them so we could mix it up a bit.
  • Caleb always loves Dr. Seuss. Right now he's enjoying "The Cat in the Hat" and "Green Eggs and Ham."

We also read Lllama Llama Red Pajama frequently. I would say his favorite right now is "Bad Dog, Marley!"

We recently borrowed "I love my Mommy" from the library and I thought it was really sweet. Caleb was upset when we brought it back. 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • The Bear Snores On, any of the Llama llama books, all things Clifford or Curious George, and the Madeline books
  • I'm sure you already have it but Teagan's fav book right now is Goodnight Moon. I hated it at first but now that she can "read" it to me, I just love it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"