Maryland Babies

Anyone selling Maternity Clothes?

I am looking for clothes to last me through the summer. 

Or does anyone know any consignment shops locally that carry a lot of marternity clothes? 

Re: Anyone selling Maternity Clothes?

• Try stores like Salvation Army and Goodwill.  I know another poster on here scored some good finds at a local Goodwill.
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • There is also a wee-cycle event happening the weekend of June 24 in Perryville. They usually have maternity clothes there. Also, the Goodwill in Columbia near the homegoods store has them.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm pretty sure Once Upon a Child sells maternity clothes too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • What size are you looking for?
  • Yeah-I scored a couple things at the Columbia goodwill. gotta pick through it, but getting a pair of Pea in the Pod pants for like $4.75 was worth it.

I also went to a weecycle sale a couple weeks ago and got about 7 or 8 pieces, some still with tags!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also got some good steals at the goodwill and salvation army.. on there 1/2 days :-)
    Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Im looking for medium tops and large pants. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ras26ras26 member

imagesasdwo22:
    Im looking for medium tops and large pants. 

If you have small (6?) pants, I'm also in the market.  :-)

IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagesasdwo22:
    Im looking for medium tops and large pants. 

where are you located?  i am in the middle of a move and assuming my husband didn't already box them to give away, i have some that you can have.  i will peek around our boxes this weekend and let you know early next week if i find them! 

• That would be awesome.  I am in baltimore county.  I dont mind going a little bit to get a good price on clothes :)

• i found a few items if you want to take a look at them....the sizes vary.  i have a pair of jeans, a pair of jean shorts, a gray short sleeve dress, a black sundress, gray pants, black pants, 2 tee shirts and a sleeveless shirt.  
  • I got some cute, inexpensive items from Wal-Mart.com when I was pregnant. I got cotton t-shirts for like 3.99. I didn't think that was too bad at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"