Pregnant after IF
Options

Baby book.

Like a memory book of firsts with a pocket for cards, an envelope for a lock of hair, etc.

Did you buy one - if so, where??  I'm having a heck of a time locating something and I realize that I need to begin recording gifts!

Thanks, y'all!

Re: Baby book.

• Options
    They carry those at Barnes & Noble in the section where the pregnancy books are. They have a few different ones to choose from.
    IUI#1 - 05/20/08 = BFP! M/C - 14 weeks :( baby girl
    IUI#2 - 01/07/09 = BFP!!! Twins!! Pre-term labor 20 weeks :( lost twin girls
    IUI#3 - 1/31/10 = BFP!!!! M/C - 8wks :( again
    IVF #1 - 7/2010 = c/p
    FET - 9/2010 = another c/p
    IUI#4 - 2/14/11 = BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've seen them at BRU and buy buy baby. Also at borders
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are crafty--my sister is making one from this website www.younghouselove.com . If you go to the projects tab and then baby business their baby book is there. Something fun and you can personalize it.
  • Options
    imagechuckansarah:
    If you are crafty--my sister is making one from this website www.younghouselove.com . If you go to the projects tab and then baby business their baby book is there. Something fun and you can personalize it.

I love that website and definitely plan to make my own based off theirs:) I want to start getting stuff soon for it because I'm excited to start putting it all together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I bought one on Amazon, sight unseen, and received it a few days ago.  Turns out, I LOVE IT!  It's printed by Pepperpot, and it has everything inside that I was hoping for and then some.  I couldn't find much in the stores near me, although I tried Barnes & Noble, Hallmark, craft stores, Target, a local gift shop, etc.   

https://www.amazon.com/Pepperpot-Baby-Record-Book-Nest/dp/B004HKIC40/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1306248927&sr=1-1   

Ours is "Nest" but they have other designs too, as you can see. There are also some on Amazon printed by CR Gibson that have good reviews, and they do look really cute. 

• Options
    Swede25Swede25 member
    I got one from here, along with a few extras to put in it: modern baby books

TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! DS born 7/30/11

TTC #2 off and on since 7/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"