September 2011 Moms
Options

Wrapped my car round a wall

So this pregnancy lack of co-ordination/misplaced distance judgement is getting bad, I managed to wrap my car around a curved wall exiting the parking garage I use at work.  I messed up the entire passegner side.  I am fine, I wasn't hurt, just stunned and upset mainly.  My Dh was so kind, at least me and Evie are fine he said, but we are both upset about the car, it looks bad.  Still in full working order, but the scratches are just not cool. 

I am so nervous about driving again now, it's been 5 days I haven't got in the drivers seat after this happened last wednesday.  I wish I could just not drive for the remainder of my pregnancy, I feel to dizzy, and to spacy.

BUT - the main thing is we are all ok.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wrapped my car round a wall

• Options
    Oh no! I'm glad that you are ok.
  • Options
    Oh honey, I am so sorry! I'm glad you and Evie aren't hurt! I HATE parking garages - they're hard to maneuver around sometimes..:::hugs:::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How scary.  Glad you are ok!!!
  • Options
    hoot179hoot179 member
    Oh no, i'm glad you are all ok!  I would chat with my dr about how you are feeling if you are super dizzy...
  • Options

Glad you are ok!!

With my first pregnancy I was so absent minded I got into 4 car accidents while pregnant. None that caused me any harm thankfully.

Just take extra time while you are driving. Nothing is worht being in a hurry.

• Options
    So very glad you two are okay.

Nice to know I'm not the only one having coordination issues while driving.  I drive a standard and have stalled it on many occasions lately.  I have been driving a standard for the last 8 years straight and on and off pretty much the whole time I have had my license (18 years).  I also have hit a couple curbs while making right hand turns.  Oops.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Oh bunny! I'm so sorry! I would have been terrified. I've always had anxiety about getting into the driver's seat and it's gotten worse since I've been pregnant.

Don't worry about the car: it's a car! You're safe and that's what's important.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh no! I am glad that everyone is OK!

image BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"