Pregnant after IF
Options

~*~JaimeJeanS~*~

You asked in the CD post below about diaper covers.  Here's a link to a good selection with pictures, these are not your mother's plastic pants that were used when we were kids :-P https://www.abbyslane.com/catalog.php?category=51

Bummis and Thirsties Duo Wraps seem to be popular.  I have some Proraps that I got second hand, a blueberry cover and a rumparooz cover but I haven't had a chance to use them yet since Max is still an inside baby :-).

I hope this helps, I think diaper covers are very cute actually.

TTC since 8/2004
Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*~JaimeJeanS~*~

• Options
    thank you for the links!! I really liked the blueberry cow patch one, very cute!  So just trying to figure this out... you use these covers for prefolds and/or diapers that need some sort of moisture cover?  I had found some kissaluvs that looked really nice, were around $11 but didn't realize that they needed a cover- so I am assuming these covers would be what I'd need?
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Yes you have to use covers for fitteds and prefolds, basically anything that doesn't have a PUL waterproof layer.  AIO, AI2 and Pockets all have a waterproof layer.

Kissaluvs does sell one AIO type diaper, but it's a one size and won't fit a newborn.  KL0s for newborns will need a cover.  If you go with fitteds you will need around 6 covers.  If they get pee on them you can just rinse them in the sink and then hang them to dry so you don't have to wash them every time they get a little wet, only if they get poop on them.

If you want an AIO for newborns you could go with Lil Joeys, bum genius XS, bummis tiny fit, grovia newborn.  You could also try the fuzzibunz XS pockets.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    you have really done your research on this!!!  I have looked even more, and not sure I want to go with the covers... I really like the AIO systems, it seems less intimidating for now.
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"