September 2011 Moms
Options

Do Old Navy outlet stores have maternity sections?

Does anyone know?  I have three ON stores near me, and only one of them has a maternity section.  My mom and I are going away for a quick getaway in a couple of weeks, and I was just checking what stores were in the outlet mall we're going to and ON is one of them.  Are the outlets like the stores, where only some have maternity sections?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do Old Navy outlet stores have maternity sections?

• Options
    The ON outlet near my house does not have any maternity clothes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Henry - Born October 1, 2011 Baby #2 - Due August 30, 2013!
  • Options
    On the Old Navy website you can search for locations that sell maternity.  The outlet by me does not.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i think you can go on their website and it will tell you which stores have maternity and which dont
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SusieBWSusieBW member

Thanks guys!  I didn't realize that you could search for stores that have maternity sections.  The outlet that we're going to does not have maternity.  Sad

On a brighter note, there is a Carter's outlet in that mall, so I have that going for me, anyway.  Wink

• Options
    careful tho - it says Memphis does but none of the stores do...bummer
  • Options
    kayak11kayak11 member
    The ON near me has a maternity section but it is REALLY small....like only had a few pairs of jeans and a rack with the layering tanks small.
  • Options

I don't think any of the Canadian stores do. The Canadian website doesn't even have maternity. I've decided it's a conspiracy.

• Options
    They do have excellent sales online!
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"