North Carolina Babies

~backthepack~ & other digital scrapbookers...

I think I am going to make a small digital scrapbook from our last beach trip.  I hope to give this as a gift for Father's day. I have my own layout designs, so I won't need that service. 

However, I have no clue as to where I should have it printed.  Do you have any suggestions?  

Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~backthepack~ & other digital scrapbookers...

• I have used Shutterfly most recently (because I had a few promo codes) with pretty good success. I just selected a photo book (whatever size you want), then selected the whole page picture option. You can just drop your scrapbook page into that and it should be good to go.

I've heard lots of people love Blurb and I think they have pretty good quality. I plan to try them next.

Probably not what you are thinking for this purpose, but something to keep in mind for future projects: have the individual pages printed at Costco (or elsewhere that does scrapbook size prints) and drop them into a purchased scrapbook. I have some scrapbooks that I want to include a few physical momentos, so I plan to this mixed approach with those. 

• Thank You!!

I love the idea of having the pictures printed at Costco and slipping them into a pre-bought scrapbook!  I will have to keep that in mind!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"