Detroit Babies

For Sale: Fisher Price My Little Lamb Swing

I'm sad to say that Sofi is just done with her My Little Lamb Swing.  It's in pristine condition-in fact, it barely looks used (we never even tried the snap on tray). 

$65 firm.  I am crazy busy so I can't deliver it but we could meet in Troy or Rochester.  email me at mrsbt2007 at gmail dot com if you are interested.

Re: For Sale: Fisher Price My Little Lamb Swing

• Sophia is growing up too fast Crying
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh dear.. i have so much to learn... :( they grow out of the swing that quickly??
  • Loading the player...
  • imageklreese0213:
    oh dear.. i have so much to learn... :( they grow out of the swing that quickly??

Yes. There are weight and height requirements on them. Also, your baby will probably not be content in the swing even before they even reach those weight limits. 

• imageKBabySmiles:

imageklreese0213:
    oh dear.. i have so much to learn... :( they grow out of the swing that quickly??

Yes. There are weight and height requirements on them. Also, your baby will probably not be content in the swing even before they even reach those weight limits. 

thanks for the info... i knew there was weight requirements... i just always *thought* theyd use them longer.  again- first time mom! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"