South Florida Babies

Stroller rec? SOO overwhelemed!

This is our first child and my husband and I have not been around babies! So we are literally overwhelmed when we went to buybuybaby today and babiesrus. Our top thing we are looking at for strollers is that its lightweight. We really liked the City Jogger Mini and Hauck Malibu Stroller, but does anyone have any recs, reviews, or suggestions???

Re: Stroller rec? SOO overwhelemed!

• Not sure if you would consider this light weight, but I love my UPPA Vista stroller. I have the adapter to snap the car seat in, the bassinet which we use for him to sleep in when we are out of the house, and when he's older it has the normal seat. It's 3 different strollers in one. And I love how big the basket is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we have the city mini double and love it!  It folds soooo easily and you can barely tell the kids are in it- and we have a 2 1/2  and a 1 year old sitting in it.  The only thing about it is that it can get pricey since the car seat adapter is extra, the belly bar is extra, cup holder is extra, etc...  but it's a fab stroller :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I second the city mini. Good luck and congrats! Being a first time parent is overwhelming, but you'll be fine!!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love my city mini!  I take DD for a walk everyday and it is perfect for that and super lightweight for everyday use.
  • Our single stroller is the Peg Prego Pliko P3 and we love it...our double is the City Mini baby jogger and we love that one as well. 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"