Trouble TTC
Options

Im an emotional Wreck!

Ever since I've started Lupron I've become such an emotional mess, all i do is cry my eyes out.Yesterday i spent the whole day at work in tears for no reason then today one of the guy's i work with who works in a different department was cleaning out a rental car we have and he found a pink rattle so he decided it would be a great idea to give it to me which totally made me have a breakdown.I feel so bad for DH bc this should be such a happy cycle for us "hopefully" and i am totally overwhelmed and stressed out by it all.

Has anyone else felt this way when they started injections? 

Re: Im an emotional Wreck!

• Options
    ((hugs)) 
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options
    Oh sweetie im so sorry you are emotional, and i completely understand. I never used Lupron to stim, just as a trigger, but i have heard it makes you emotional. It is totally normal to feel like a crazy person. Provera turns me into a crazy crying yelling lunatic woman. My husband has now learned that its the drugs, not me, and just kinda lets me go and tells me to relax and its the drugs and that everythings ok. That really helped me get through the "waves" that this came in. This whole process is overwhelming. Just remember to take it one day at a time. Good luck to you!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was all over the first place my first cycle. This is my second cycle and I felt a little more emotionally stable. Hope you feel better. ((hugs))

TTC Journey:
    Me: Dx stage I endometriosis DH: minimal MFI - 3% morph
    IUI #1 - cycle converted to IVF #1 due overproduction of follies.
    BFP - m/c :(
    IVF #2 (finally) - Lupron + FSH + Ovidrel + Crinone = 10 eggs retrieved, Two grade A embryos transferred, 3 frosties!
    BFP - Beta #1 39.4 Beta #2 22 = c/p :(
    FET #1
  • Options
    I am so sorry you have been feeling down.  ((HUGS))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ((Hugs))

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• Options

Thanks everyone :)

I feel a lot better today,I think i was super stressed out b/c they can never find my veins when i go for a blood test so on Wed they got me in my wrist and it hurt real bad and freaked me out.I went back today for more blood work and i was freaking out about it to the point i almost puked b/c i didnt want them to have to do it there again.Luckily for me they had a great nurse on hand and she got in on her first try.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"