September 2011 Moms
Options

Garage Sales!

In the unlikely event that the world does not end tomorrow,  I'm going to be getting my garage sale on!  Look out world, pregnant lady looking for deals! 

Who else is going garage saleing this weekend and what's on your list?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Garage Sales!

• Options

Me! I've already made my list!

I'm hoping to find some bigger items. The Once Upon A Child here has a glider for sale for $60, but I'm hoping I find one I like better for even cheaper tomorrow. I also want a cute bookcase with character. I would like to find a baby swing too and knock one of the larger items off my list.

• Options
    I have a friend who announced on FB that their neighborhood is doing a large yard sale. I am hoping to drag DH out to check em out, just to get out of the house. We aren't looking for anything. I have been debating an actual changing pad for my changing table ( I didnt want it for the changing table) but since its debatable I dont want to buy a new one. Also, any cute little dresses. I can't find ones that will be cute for the winter right now since its spring and summer stuff out.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I live for them! Last week I got a bouncer, pack and play and a swing (really awesome one with a moses basket and seat) at one sale! They were all from grandparents house and the pack and play's never even been used! $52.00 I spent!

I hope you all find what's on your lists!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm trying, although I usually have to work on Saturdays so it's been tough. Last week I scored a Graco PnP for only $10. even if it's not great condition I can keep it at my mom's house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My feet are swollen from all of the garge sales I've been to today!

• Options
    I just got back from one where I bought a huge bag of newborn & 3 months clothes for $20!  I bought a bunch of those fleece sleep sacks which are very expensive brand new
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    reg224reg224 member
    I bought our community's classifieds and have already laid out our itinerary for tomorrow! We have so much fun with this. We have gotten some absolutely adorable clothes for mere quarters (including carter's and old navy!). Most look barely worn! We also scored a portable bassinet, practically brand new, for 10 dollars. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this newfound obsession...good luck ladies! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I found so much stuff this morning!! Bouncer, tons of clothes, toys, bobby, fisher price mobile, and much more, and spend $80 total!! I even got a few cute things for the house!!

I LOVE GETTING GOOD DEALS!!=)

BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I got my swing! I paid $30, and it's the exact one I have on my registry for $140! Yay!

I also got several really cute outfits from Gymboree, Carter's and Baby Gap for $1 each. Yay for good deals!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"