September 2011 Moms
Options

recommend your prenatal yoga (or other workout) dvd

I totally feel like I read a post like this within the last week or two, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere now :( If any of you have any recommendations for prenatal yoga dvds or other good prenatal workout dvds I'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping to pick one up tonight. TIA :)
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: recommend your prenatal yoga (or other workout) dvd

• Options
    I LOVE the Summer Sander's Prenatal Workout DVD. It is broken into trimesters with 2 workouts for each; one for low energy days and one for days when you have more energy. It isn't overly difficult but very effective. This has been my first week using it and I swear I am already seeing a difference in my arms.
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sweet! thanks :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TinaL99TinaL99 member
    I have this one that I used with DD.  I plan on starting it back up again this weekend.  It also has workouts for each trimester.  I love it!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options

imageveronicafvr:
    I LOVE the Summer Sander's Prenatal Workout DVD. It is broken into trimesters with 2 workouts for each; one for low energy days and one for days when you have more energy. It isn't overly difficult but very effective. This has been my first week using it and I swear I am already seeing a difference in my arms.

I might have to get this too! My arms are my trouble spot right now, since I mainly do cardio at the gym which is getting my legs.

• Options
    I replied on FB too, but I really like Jennifer Wolfe's Vinyasa short forms. I'm not always good about actually getting off my butt and DOING it, but when I do it's perfect.

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Sorry for the double post here and on facebook. Thanks for your suggestions though, I've got lots of good options now.
  • Options

I like to lift weights and I have "The Perfect Pregnancy Workout" by Karyne Steben (she is a former Cirque du Soleil performer). The video isn't the "highest production quality" but my legs and shoulders are sore the next day and it moves quickly.

She has you do kegels in some parts which is good because I never do them.

She does do ab stuff in the video (propped on on pillows) but I skip that part.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"