Baby Showers
Options

Favors?

My 'sprinkle' will be low-key (planned by my cousin) and have aprrox 15-20 invited ladies and their kiddos (how many will come who knows :)).  We'll just be doing cake and snack type foods (2pm).  Visiting mostly with maybe a few 'games'.  Should my cousin be planning favors for the guests?  If so, what kinds?  I like the idea of edible :)  There will definetely be plenty to do for the kids- she has a son and tons of toys and space in the backyard so I don't think gift bags full of kid stuff is needed but what do you think? Favors/gift bags for kids too?

Re: Favors?

• Options

I think its on your cousin- if she has the time/money/etc to do a favor then let her- if not- its not a big deal since its a "sprinkle"...

Its not a kids bday party so I dont think the kids need a gift bag - making sure they have something to do during the party is enough 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageabba916:

I think its on your cousin- if she has the time/money/etc to do a favor then let her- if not- its not a big deal since its a "sprinkle"...

Its not a kids bday party so I dont think the kids need a gift bag - making sure they have something to do during the party is enough 

As for edible favors you can always get cute little pastel takeout boxes and put hershey kisses in them.  I've seen them sold with "It's a boy/girl" on the tag.  You can always buy the personalized candy bar wrappers with your name and sprinkle date that you can wrap around a hershey bar.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did cute baby shaped sugar cookies with icing on them from our local bakery.  I think they are $18 for 30 cookies, I just bagged them and tied them with cute ribbon's and a little Thank You poem attached.
  • Options
    zhirschzhirsch member
    I know it's not edible, but for mine I had little seed packets. It was nice because they are something that can be used, and not just a trinket that sits around. Plus, who doesn't love colorful daisies? I had these ones https://www.abcfavors.com/babysprinklesflowerfavor.aspx
  • Options

imagezhirsch:
    I know it's not edible, but for mine I had little seed packets. It was nice because they are something that can be used, and not just a trinket that sits around. Plus, who doesn't love colorful daisies? I had these ones https://www.abcfavors.com/babysprinklesflowerfavor.aspx

I was going to say the same thing. I recently went to a shower where they handed out bulbs and said thing of baby K when they grow each year...or something like that. Very cute. 

"Even miracles take a little time"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"