Tennessee Babies

Those familiar with Knoxville

My family will be staying there one night on our way to Hilton Head. Any restaurants or attractions you recommend for families with young kids. We plan to be there by 4pm. Thanks!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg

Re: Those familiar with Knoxville

• I have lived in Knoxville most of my life.  Do you know what area you are staying?
    Baby #1 - Lost 5/15/10 at 9 weeks 6 days Baby #2 - Lost 9/23/10 at 5 weeks 4 days image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Off 47 I believe at the Four Points.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you talking about the one downtown on White Ave? We don't have a 47 and that's the only Four Points in town.
    Baby #1 - Lost 5/15/10 at 9 weeks 6 days Baby #2 - Lost 9/23/10 at 5 weeks 4 days image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wherever four points is downtown
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • I'm more familiar with West Knoxville, but you will be staying relatively close to Market Square and it is a popular place to hang out. Here's a link to some info on Market Square. There are usually some events at the World's Fair Park which is close to your hotel too. If you head into West Knoxville (not sure where you are comng from), check out the Turkey Creek Shopping area. It's not close to your hotel, but it is right off the Lovell Road exit off the interstate. I'll include a link to that shopping area as well. Hope that helps!

https://knoxvillemarketsquare.com/

https://www.turkeycreekshopping.com/

imageimage
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    ~ Winston Churchill
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"