North Carolina Babies

Triple Couponers: How did you do?

Just wondering how everyone did on their triples run?

By the time I went at 10:45, they were already out of a lot - boo! But I spent $21.07 and saved $55.51, so I was pretty pleased with that.

Re: Triple Couponers: How did you do?

• That is great!  I will be going at 2 and I am sure I will find many empty shelves.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's awesome!  I was going to go before work but didn't get up in time, so I was thinking about hitting the one close to me on lunch, but it's a busy store and I am sure stuff will be gone.
  • Loading the player...
  • You did awesome!! I did not do very well, but I did not have that many good coupons and I had to buy a lot of non coupon items. Spent $63, saved $23. So basically horrible, but considering how many non coupon items I bought (produce, YoBaby yogurt, deli sliced lunchmeat), I guess it wasn't too bad. The cashier told me people were lined up outside at 7am! So I am sure they got great deals :)
  • Spent 10.96 and saved 27.78....I think that was successful!!
  • I haven't been out yet, my binder is organized but I didn't make a list. I really want to go, but almost don't feel like dealing with it.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Spent $12.34 saved $43.59 with coupons!~ it felt good to not pay much more then a buck for anything!! i didnt even get to look at some sections of stuff cuz i had already done 20 coupons worth before i got to certain sections. guess i'll need a 2nd trip.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'll probably miss out this time... my coupons are a wreck and I never have time to get them organized!  But, what are the good "deals" this time around?
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • lacey- a lot of what i got today was condiments/sauces!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Lacey - SouthernSavers has 3 lists. I think the first list is the best and has a lot of free items listed.
  • imageBackthePack:
    Lacey - SouthernSavers has 3 lists. I think the first list is the best and has a lot of free items listed.

Thanks girls!  Maybe I can get motivated tonight to get some coupons together!

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I spent 31 and saved 75.

The mustard was all out of stock and the eVic toilet paper was also gone but I found pretty much everything else I went for.  I did get the eVic paper towels and spent 9.99 (ouch!) on razor refills but I used a $10 off $40 coupon as well.  It was very productive!

• Well, I spent $16 and saved $20.  Not incredible, but not bad, since it's all stuff we'll use.  About half the coupons I brought were already completely sold out.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went:)

I spent $43 and saved $76. Was super happy with my trip. They were out of the mustard, hot sauce and toothbrushes I wanted. My trip included milk, a big pack of chicken, a ham steak and fresh produce.

SN: The manager at the North Hills store was really helpful. She had to help me find something (pepperoni) and asked if I had a coupon for it. She said each department gets a list of the coupon items to try to stay ahead of the shoppers so they are stocked. I thought that was great! 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • imagebecki777:

SN: The manager at the North Hills store was really helpful. 

Our manager here is so nice! I only live like 2 minutes from the HT, so I'm in there frequently and he knows me, but I just love their employees :) 

• I did pretty well, especially for a 4:30pm trip. Spent $23, saved $56.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• It used to be hard to find stuff before the crazy coupon shows.  I haven't been but really all I want is silk milk.  I have some 75 cent off coupons and was hoping to stock up on that. 

From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebecki777:

SN: The manager at the North Hills store was really helpful. She had to help me find something (pepperoni) and asked if I had a coupon for it. She said each department gets a list of the coupon items to try to stay ahead of the shoppers so they are stocked. I thought that was great! 

I love the NH location!

• I wasn't able to go until this evening and it sucked.  I took 16 coupons and was only able to use 4.  I still saved $15.  Supposedly they restock on Saturday, but I don't think either of our stores actually restock.  I think on most things they wait until after the week is over.  I got Franks Red Hot, Luigis italian ice, Silk almond milk, and organic vanilla soy milk.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"