May 2011 Moms

Wondering where everyone is at....

I am officially 1 day overdue. Last week was scheduled for induction this coming Saturday as my cervix was 0 cm 0% effaced. At todays appt I am 1-2 cm and 50% effaced. Wondering if I may go before Sat and if I don't what will the induction look like. The walking, sex, chiropractor, reflexology and exercise ball seem to be doing something....reflexology tomorrow (in the sweet spot..labour inducing point) and maybe a spicy lunch. Would like to avoid induction.

Interested to see how all the other May Mommas are progressing...

Re: Wondering where everyone is at....

• I am going to get ready for another pedi and also a manacure to get ride of my claw nails so that dh does not get hurt!

I am 4 days over due! I hope my ob appointment tonight that either I go into labor before then, or that I am dialated more and get admitted, that my water breaks during my internal.

I have an induction scheduled for friday. last appt I Was 3 cm dialated 90% effaced. so we shall see!!!

good luck to you. Trust me I know how the anticipation is crazy!!!

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Today is my EDD. Been having some contractions and back pain since yesterday but nothing I can time yet. At my last appointment on Monday I was 'thinning' but not dilated. I have an appointment tomorrow where we might go ahead and induce since I have GD and my blood pressure has been rising.

Good Luck to everyone!!  

• Loading the player...
  • you are progressing nicely...looking forward to hearing what happens for you tonight!!!
  • imagekpigeau:
    you are progressing nicely...looking forward to hearing what happens for you tonight!!!

thanks. good luck to you too.

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• On Monday - I was about 75% effaced and a little over 1cm.  Baby is also low low low.  Induction is being planned for next Wednesday if I don't go on my own, but I really am hoping to go on my own.  Ive been walking for miles, having sex, eating spicy food and pinching my nipples, but nothing.  Doctor really thinks I will go before induction date, but at this point, I give up and assume I have another week until I force this little girl out of my cozy womb.

I am beyond ready.  The cleaning people even just left, so the house is sparkling.  I have a fresh pedicure.  I gave myself a french manicure and it looks lovely.  My hair is clean.  I have 20 freezer meals.  The carseat is in the car.  WHERE IS THE BABY?

• I am due on Friday. At the doctor yesterday she basically told me that the baby is ready and in position. I have been having contractions but nothing that is going anywhere. The doctor said, "now you're just waiting for the contractions to come push him out." So here I am waiting. I have another appointment scheduled for Friday if he's not here already. Fingers crossed he comes. I am so sick of going to the doctor!
  • I am due on Saturday.  Yesterday at the doc I was "maybe" a half cm. dilated.  He didn't say if my effacement changed since last week, but then I was 50-60%.  But no contractions as of yet & I still feel really good!  So if I go into next week I won't be too upset! 

• Here and waiting to go to the hospital!! Ob said this morning that looks like I will be going in later. She told me to go home eat, shower and get ready, yahooo!  I am eating now and heading to shower soon.  contractions are getting stronger, just waiting til they are closer. May go and get a pedicure with my mom, ha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At my appt on Monday I was 50-60% effaced and I was funneling so my dilation isnt even, 2-2- 1/2cm at the front, barely a 1cm at the back. Ive been doing nipple stimulation, walking, sex and bouncing on the medicine ball so we'll see if its working on Monday. Thats one appt Im hoping I dont have to keep due to LO showing up before then! Im having HORRIBLE cervical pain and pressure so Id rather get this over with.
  • imagepandi02a:
    I am due on Friday. At the doctor yesterday she basically told me that the baby is ready and in position. I have been having contractions but nothing that is going anywhere. The doctor said, "now you're just waiting for the contractions to come push him out." So here I am waiting. I have another appointment scheduled for Friday if he's not here already. Fingers crossed he comes. I am so sick of going to the doctor!

Pandi - I really think its our turn.  We don't want late babies!  I hate it when people are late, so rude... 

• I was due Monday but still pregnant. At 36 weeks I was 3 cm and 60% and my doctor told me labor could happen at anytime. At my last appointment I was 4 cm and 70% and was told I probably wouldn't go over my due date. This has made the wait sooo long. I have an appointment tomorrow for a NST. Hopefully I'll be induced next week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageandreaholt11:
    I was due Monday but still pregnant. At 36 weeks I was 3 cm and 60% and my doctor told me labor could happen at anytime. At my last appointment I was 4 cm and 70% and was told I probably wouldn't go over my due date. This has made the wait sooo long. I have an appointment tomorrow for a NST. Hopefully I'll be induced next week.

Oh.My.Goodness.  This proves every statement about how the state of your cervix tells you nothing.  Im so sorry hon, the waiting must be killing you and you must be soooo uncomfortable.  If you get induced, I would think it would be pretty quick.  At 4cm, can they just break your water and skip the pit?

• I am a day overdue as well. At my doctor's appointment today they did a NST test--apparently I am having minor irregular contractions. They scheduled an ultrasound for Friday, but I am hoping that she arrives before then. My back has been hurting since last night, which makes it difficult to do anything....:(
    My daughter is my hero.
  • As of yesterday I was 90% effaced and a finger tip dilated.

I'm not getting my hopes up. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • As of Friday morning I was 80% effaced and 0 dialated. I've been having back cramps, but nothing timeable. I have an induction scheduled for 6/6, but I really hope I don't need it.
  • Last Thursday I was "softening" but not dilated yet.  I have been having very random contractions all week, so we will see tomorrow if they are doing anything.  I have an induction scheduled for next Thursday night, so hopefully something happens before then. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemeghanchrisaz:
    Last Thursday I was "softening" but not dilated yet.  I have been having very random contractions all week, so we will see tomorrow if they are doing anything.  I have an induction scheduled for next Thursday night, so hopefully something happens before then. 

whya re they inducing so early?

• imageEJChapman123:

imagepandi02a:
    I am due on Friday. At the doctor yesterday she basically told me that the baby is ready and in position. I have been having contractions but nothing that is going anywhere. The doctor said, "now you're just waiting for the contractions to come push him out." So here I am waiting. I have another appointment scheduled for Friday if he's not here already. Fingers crossed he comes. I am so sick of going to the doctor!

Pandi - I really think its our turn.  We don't want late babies!  I hate it when people are late, so rude... 

I hope so! 

• Today is my due date and I am at 2.5cm and 80% effaced. Ive had some regular contractions every day since monday when I got my membranes stripped for the second time but still no baby. Bummer.
  • At almost 37 weeks, I was 80%, 1cm and baby was really low.  Last week (almost 38 weeks) I was 1 1/2, 80%, super soft and baby was even lower.  I've been having on and off cramping since last Tuesday and it's getting really old, but at least it's doing something.  I've been having so much pelvic pressure it hurts to walk or move sometimes.  I've got an appt tomorrow, I hope there is even more good news.  Regardless, the MW's going to sweep my membranes and see if we can't turn these cramps into contractions.  Hopefully I'll have a baby by Monday:)
  • imageEJChapman123:

imageandreaholt11:
    I was due Monday but still pregnant. At 36 weeks I was 3 cm and 60% and my doctor told me labor could happen at anytime. At my last appointment I was 4 cm and 70% and was told I probably wouldn't go over my due date. This has made the wait sooo long. I have an appointment tomorrow for a NST. Hopefully I'll be induced next week.

Oh.My.Goodness.  This proves every statement about how the state of your cervix tells you nothing.  Im so sorry hon, the waiting must be killing you and you must be soooo uncomfortable.  If you get induced, I would think it would be pretty quick.  At 4cm, can they just break your water and skip the pit?

It really does prove that!! The sad part is I didn't know that at 36 weeks. I thought for sure he was coming any day! I can't believe I'm still pregnant. I guess next time I'll know that it really means nothing. I would have thought at 4 cm she might just send me to the hospital and break my water but they haven't even told me what the plan is. She basically said she wouldn't schedule my induction because I wouldn't need it and it would be a waste of time....I'm kind of upset about it actually I'd feel a lot better if I had a plan at least.  At my appointment tomorrow I'm not leaving without some answers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • yesterday I was 1cm and 30%.

But I've been having contractions every 4-10 minutes since 830am today. And they're definitely getting stronger... so who knows what the heck is going on. 

My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
  • I'm 2 days past EDD.  At my 39wk appt, I was 1cm/30% and at my 40wk appt, I was......1cm/30%, but more softened.  She swept my membranes and I've been having cramping and contractions on and off, but not consistently or progressively. She was sure the sweep would lead to bloody show, but it didn't and I still haven't lost my MP (that I know of).

I have an NST scheduled on Monday at 41wk and depending on that she will sweep membranes again, then schedule an induction a few days after that.

I haven't been trying any of the OWT because I don't think they really work and I think it would just frustrate me, so I'm just getting as much rest and sleep as I possibly can instead!

• Man, I have absolutely NOTHING going on...0%, zilch, nada, zippo.  Hoping there's some sort of progress at my 39w appt tomorrow.  

Sigh, my baby is such a b*tch....  Surprise  Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"