May 2011 Moms

weird, c-section tomorrow at 7am

It seems like the last 9 months have dragged on forever, and yet at the same time, it has gone by so fast.   I'm just having a hard time grasping the concept that at this time tomorrow I will have a tiny baby in my arms that will rely on me for everything.   How surreal is that.  Anyone else freaking out about now?
If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: weird, c-section tomorrow at 7am

• kjj834kjj834 member
    I'm not really freaking out, but yesterday when I saw that there were only 12 days until my due date, I kinda panicked.  I feel like everything is ready, the nursery is done and such, but I just can't believe it's almost time! 
    BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had my LO 9 days ago and I still can't believe he's here. I just stare at him with awe.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"